Realmuto Goes McCann on Junior Lake; Marlins Take Series 7-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Realmuto Goes McCann on Junior Lake; Marlins Take Series 7-3

The Flounders have won 2 series in a row.

Stanton and J Bake went back2back again.

BUT STANTON STRIKES OUT SOMETIMES, THOUGH

Junior Lake pimping his HR down 4 was all kinds of lol

Didn't like seeing them be the Fun Police, but I like seeing them win.
    poop

Comment

12 of Stanton's 17 HRs have been solo shots.
      Last edited by Jay; 06-04-2015, 07:41 AM. Reason: Wrong stat

Comment

Stanton has only scored on his home runs?

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, what are you doing pimping a homer down 4? I like swagger as much as the next guy but you look like an idiot doing that.

Comment

Yeah, that doesn't sound right. I mean in the first game of the Cubs series he scored a run stealing 3rd and coming home on the throw. I'm sure I've seen him score other times too. I mean, given how poorly they do with RISP, I wouldn't be surprised to see him not have scored too many more runs than on his homers, but to say all of them at this point in the season - I find that hard to believe - crazy if it's true, though.

Comment

He's scored 32 runs this season.

Comment

Yeah serves me right for posting while falling asleep. Was looking at splits which only show his home runs as runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                Didn't like seeing them be the Fun Police, but I like seeing them win.
                I feel like the team reacted the right way. Why fun police?

Comment

Weren't we all mad when the Braves did the same thing to Jose after his first home run?
                  poop

Comment

I agree with [MENTION=43]Bobbob1313[/MENTION].

Comment

Weren't we all mad when the Braves did the same thing to Jose after his first home run?
                      Jose pimped it but he also didn't tell the opposing bench to shut up. That was the main thing I didn't agree with. I don't think the team reacts if Lake doesn't do what he did rounding 3B last night.

Comment

Modesty is a virtue and a modest person doesn't pimp a home run. But I think the problem here was his gesture at the bench. Celebrating is one thing, being an ass is another.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                          Jose pimped it but he also didn't tell the opposing bench to shut up. That was the main thing I didn't agree with. I don't think the team reacts if Lake doesn't do what he did rounding 3B last night.
                          And from what I recall, we weren't down four runs when Jose hit his homer. Totally different. Being the "fun police" is one thing; being a doormat is another.

Comment

D
                            Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post

Also, what are you doing pimping a homer down 4? I like swagger as much as the next guy but you look like an idiot doing that.
                            It's because he's a boob.

- - - - - - - - - -

I agree that Realmuto was out of line but I hope you're not saying Jose's first HR is the same as a position players home run.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              Pretty sure what set them off was when Jose spit on third base/in Chris Johnson's general direction.
                              poop

Comment

Working...
                              X