Comment

• and is getting exposed in AA, he's irrelevant

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
        Ya this year but won batting titles last 2 years in SAL and FSL
        at age 22 in high A

yay?
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd View Post
          WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP

You have absolutely no fucking clue what his role on this team now nor in the future is going to be just like you have no fucking clue what is going on behind the scenes of the Marlins front office, so quit trying to act like you fucking do.
          Please Stop what? U seem to be the only 1 who has him pegged as the Starting 2B-I just am saying what others say and my opinion

Rotoworld here

Marlins acquired INF/OF Enrique Hernandez from the Astros in the Jarred Cosart deal.

Hernandez, 22, sported a nice .284/.348/.420 batting line over 24 games for the Astros and will give the Marlins another option at second base and in the outfield. He profiles as a super utility player.

Who the fuck said I was behind the scene? I tell u guys what the fuck I hear from my buddy-if u don't like what I gotta say then put me on ignore it is not that hard to do!!!!!!

Comment

Please Stop what? U seem to be the only 1 who has him pegged as the Starting 2B
            Nope.

This organization has crap in the middle infield. He should absolutely be viewed as a starter for next season.
            poop

Comment

• I think you guys are really underrated Moran because of FSL

Comment

• Originally posted by nny View Post
                I think you guys are really underrated Moran because of FSL
                I cannot agree more with this.

Comment

• However, I really don't care about what we gave up, just not really fond of what we got back.

Obviously don't know if TB would have done it, but god I'd have loved to land Price and Zobrist. I'd have preferred Moran+Heaney+Mars+Draft Pick+TB names two to three other players that aren't in our current OF or Eolvadi and Alvarez cuz who the fuck cares, it's god damn david price and Zobrist is super good too.

Comment

• Originally posted by nny View Post
                    I think you guys are really underrated Moran because of FSL
                    It's not like the FSL is a new thing to us. Jupiter's been our A+ Affiliate for a long time, and at least since I've been a Marlins fan, our top hitting prospects have done well at Jupiter despite the pitcher friendly conditions. Look at Cabrera, Hammer, Hermida, Yelich, Stanton, Ozuna... They've all done well at Jupiter. Now I still think Moran could be a decent major leaguer, but I don't see how you can argue in anyway that a .735 OPS isn't disappointing and doesn't hurt his status as a top hitting prospect.
                    Last edited by Nick; 07-31-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• I remember the post you had regarding the park factors. I don't disagree with the fact the park factored into hurting his numbers a bit no doubt.

There's still a lot of room to grow for Moran, and he hasn't performed so horribly in the minors that he needed to be traded. But the power wasn't there, the plate discipline wasn't there, his defense is mediocre based on reports and may lead to a move to 1st base at some point down the line, his speed is bad, and a decent hit tool can only take a hitter so far.

I'm not defending the trade, but I don't feel like Moran will ever be an All Star 3rd baseman that we regret trading in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                        I don't see how that's the case.

As of right now you gotta figure we open 2015 with Alvarez, Eovaldi, Cosart, Heaney, and Koehler. I like that much better than Alvarez, Eovaldi, Heaney, Koehler, and Hand. It frees us up to move Hand, Koehler, Turner, and even some prospects like Conley and Nicolino for an infielder.
                        This was in regards to Cosart getting bumped next all star break if there are no other trades.

I can realistically see Cosart being "5th" best among your proposed 2015 rotation (let alone if Hand or Turner just figure it out, Hand has been pretty good but SSS I know). Yea I know we all are looking at Koehler over achieving here and Cosart was a bigger prospect, but Cosart has really not been great. Koehler whiffs more guys. Fernandez knocks someone out, could be him. That's all I'm saying.

But really, the realistic thing that is going to happen is Eovaldi is moved in November for an infielder (saves money), and they open 2015 exchanging Hand/Turner/Nicolino/Veteran innings eater for him and counting days until Fernandez is back to bump that guy.

I wouldn't be annoyed if this was Keuchel.

Comment

• I mean, I really liked Moran. I was collecting his baseball cards. I was super fucking stoked when we drafted him.

But the idea of Fernandez-Alvarez-Eovaldi-Cosart-Heaney makes me giddy, especially considering what we'll get back when we trade Hand, Turner, Nicolino, Koehler,

Spoiler:
                          and Stanton
                          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Please Stop what? U seem to be the only 1 who has him pegged as the Starting 2B-I just am saying what others say and my opinion

Rotoworld here

Marlins acquired INF/OF Enrique Hernandez from the Astros in the Jarred Cosart deal.

Hernandez, 22, sported a nice .284/.348/.420 batting line over 24 games for the Astros and will give the Marlins another option at second base and in the outfield. He profiles as a super utility player.

Who the fuck said I was behind the scene? I tell u guys what the fuck I hear from my buddy-if u don't like what I gotta say then put me on ignore it is not that hard to do!!!!!!
                            Does it bother you that everything your "buddy" tells you...and you subsequently post on here...is not only 100% wrong, but nowhere close to anything that ever actually happens.

You have an unblemished incorrect on everything streak going on. So either there is no "buddy", or there is and he enjoys and is amused by watching you constantly post stuff as if from authority while always being wrong.

I have no idea which of those scenarios is more likely, but either way you are a fucking tool.
                            Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                            Noah Perio
                            Jupiter
                            39 AB
                            15 H
                            0 2B
                            0 3B
                            0 HR
                            0 BB
                            .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                              considering what we'll get back when we trade Hand, Turner, Nicolino, Koehler
                              No game changers coming back for this unless any of them drop 20+ good MLB starts today forward

Comment

• Originally posted by lou View Post
                                This was in regards to Cosart getting bumped next all star break if there are no other trades.

I can realistically see Cosart being "5th" best among your proposed 2015 rotation (let alone if Hand or Turner just figure it out, Hand has been pretty good but SSS I know). Yea I know we all are looking at Koehler over achieving here and Cosart was a bigger prospect, but Cosart has really not been great. Koehler whiffs more guys. Fernandez knocks someone out, could be him. That's all I'm saying.

But really, the realistic thing that is going to happen is Eovaldi is moved in November for an infielder (saves money), and they open 2015 exchanging Hand/Turner/Nicolino/Veteran innings eater for him and counting days until Fernandez is back to bump that guy.

I wouldn't be annoyed if this was Keuchel.
                                I like Cosart more than Keuchel. He's younger, has an extra year of control, etc.

Also, if you want to talk about no track record and suddenly appearing to figure it out...Keuchel is the poster boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X