No announcement yet.

Marlins @ Phillies 7/18 - 7/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I was going to joke that Kelly was coming in with a double switch......only to just realize he actually did come in in a double switch.

Comment

Donk Elly going to be bunting here.

Comment

Comment

hahaha of course

Comment

Is there anything he's good at?

He should be released after the game.

- - - - - - - - - -

Don Kelly watch moves to 1-19.

Comment

For years the Marlins FO has been derided for relying on traditional stats like batting average and fielding percentage, so they found a player that checks neither of those boxes.

Comment

I see zero reason he should not have been released over Yefri.

Comment

I was just thinking does Don Kelly enter my list of most disliked Marlin ever, but honestly it's not his fault, I'm sure he realizes he has no business being in the big leagues. This really is maybe both the most non-sensical call-up and then use of a player by a manager that I've seen as a Marlins fan.

- - - - - - - - - -

Have a game Christian Yelich!

Comment

we fuckin did it
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                      and we've had previous sideline reporters who have actually provided insightful things. not what the first 5 replies she got from her followers on twitter about how they feel about the marlins first half.
                      To be fair, that's likely something discussed in the production meeting beforehand (especially on e-mail and Twitter Tuesday) as opposed to something she's just doing on her own.

Comment

Is it time to concede (if we haven't already) that Chen probably isn't going to turn it around this season?

Comment

I don't mean this as a knock to JT, but has Chen pitched with Mathis this season?

Comment

Can we deal Chen to someone in our division so we can hit the shit out of him too? Oh wait soft tossing lefty lol

Comment

His peripherals have been alright, he's just been absolutely destroyed by hr's this year for some reason, even more than he usually does. I feel like he has to turn it around at some point this year and its cool that we've at least gotten 9 games over with him pitching pretty badly.

Comment

pull him now.

Comment

Working...
                                X