Ugh . . . Pending Fire Sale Before July 31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
    Worked for Cleveland last year. They have some really good prospect that I wouldn't mind the Marlins acquiring. I am not a fan of trading Ozuna, but if it is for Carrasco or Salazar, then I'm more open to it. Carrasco had over three years of service time going into this season. Salazar had less than a year. I'd rather have him. He also has a 10.7 K/9 and a ERA+ of 106. Give them Ozuna and a pitching prospect (Nicolino/Urena/Conley/Williams/Flores/Garcia. Might have to throw in Dean or Romero, but I'd still do it. Only thing is I wish one of them were left-handed, but oh well.
    Carrasco is signed, his service time is irrelevant.

Carrasco contract
    2016 $4.5m
    2017 $6.5m
    2018 $8m
    2019 $9m (team option, $662.5k buyout)
    2020 $9.5m (team option, $662.5k buyout)

that deal is incredible

- - - - - - - - - -

Carrasco is awesome. 5.12k/bb ratio. Averaging 10.1 K per 9 and only 2 bb per 9. His ERA is up this year, but its due to a .341 babip, as his 2.90 FIP shows.

He's awesome. With an awesome contract. If I was Cleveland, there's no way in hell I'd trade him for Ozuna.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
      Carrasco is signed, his service time is irrelevant.

Carrasco contract
      2016 $4.5m
      2017 $6.5m
      2018 $8m
      2019 $9m (team option, $662.5k buyout)
      2020 $9.5m (team option, $662.5k buyout)

that deal is incredible

- - - - - - - - - -

Carrasco is awesome. 5.12k/bb ratio. Averaging 10.1 K per 9 and only 2 bb per 9. His ERA is up this year, but its due to a .341 babip, as his 2.90 FIP shows.

He's awesome. With an awesome contract. If I was Cleveland, there's no way in hell I'd trade him for Ozuna.
      He'd lower his home run rate in Miami and be even better. No way Ozuna alone lands him.

Comment

• No way dude, we're getting him and Zimmer, a top 50 prospect, for Ozuna and "a young arm"

Comment

• Toronto just got David Price.

Comment

• This game needs to end quickly so we can get back to clearing salary for next year and stock up GBoro for the playoff run!!

Comment

• Ozuna/Kolek/Nicolino to Rockies for Nolan Arenado
              Ramos to Twins for Kepker and 8th competitive balance pick
              Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
              Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
              Noah Perio
              Jupiter
              39 AB
              15 H
              0 2B
              0 3B
              0 HR
              0 BB
              .385/.385/.385

Comment

• I'm writing these down Todd.

Comment

• I know we won't but with 5 spots on the 40 man open it would be nice to see us claim some of these guys. We are #2 in the order. They might not be great(Vance Worley/Daniel Nava)but still would be nice to add something.
                  Last edited by tjfla; 07-30-2015, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
                    I heard Loria called Reyes today and told him to buy a house in Colorado. Stay tuned.
                    The value of the average home in Miami since winter 2011 has risen over 50% according to Zillow. He gave Reyes sound investment advice.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 12s13 seconds ago New York, USA
                      yankees are waiting on SD and kimbrel but may turn to marlins carter capps instead
                      Lol.
                      LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• If they give us Aaron Judge or Greg Bird than ok, otherwise I'd keep Capps.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                          If they give us Aaron Judge or Greg Bird than ok, otherwise I'd keep Capps.
                          Yeah, I don't want to trade Capps unless the return is ridiculously good.

Comment

• But my question is, why do the Yankees want Kimbrel or someone else? It's not like their back end isn't already the best in baseball...

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                              But my question is, why do the Yankees want Kimbrel or someone else? It's not like their back end isn't already the best in baseball...
                              They will be hard to beat in 6 innings

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fauowls44 View Post
                              Yeah, I don't want to trade Capps unless the return is ridiculously good.
                              Must be a huge, huge, overpay.

Comment

• Joe Frisaro ‏@JoeFrisaro 23s23 seconds ago
                                the #Marlins are shopping for starting pitching today.
                                1 retweet 0 favorites
                                Reply Retweet1 Favorite
                                More
                                Carrasco!

Comment

Working...
                                X