Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, they don't need more than one run, but if memory serves correctly, it only improves your odds of scoring one run as opposed to multiple runs. Just wanted to be sure we clarified that.
    --------------------
    Sure wish that would have been Jones up with Stanton on first base
    Last edited by Madman81; 04-18-2014, 09:21 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

HE ON PACE FO LIKE 280 RBI

Comment

It's really something when you see him come up to bat, you expect him to end the game with a grand slam, and he actually does it.

That's when you know you're watching a special kind of player folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
          No, they don't need more than one run, but if memory serves correctly, it only improves your odds of scoring one run as opposed to multiple runs. Just wanted to be sure we clarified that.
          Yeah, that's what I made sure to look up. Getting the runner on 3rd with one out gets you to about 70%, up from roughly 64%.
          poop

Comment

YEAAAhHHHHH!

Comment

Yes, but that's in a vacuum. I don't think, in our situation, our odds of scoring are better with the bases loaded and an out for Jones than they are with 2 on, none out and Ozuna up. Especially when the pitcher has started struggling with control, I think it's silly to give him a free out.

Comment

Stanton really is a god! So fucking awesome spite shitty ass Remonds moves

Comment

Working...
                X