No announcement yet.

5/24/15 -- 0's Vs. Marlins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably a handful of C+ prospects and some quad-A player for depth.

- - - - - - - - - -

Prado in that four hole!

- - - - - - - - - -

Get ready for some pizza.

Comment

he's a power hitter now.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Spork5812 View Post
      Mathis is starting in New Orleans tonight according to the lineup on MILB.com
      It's weird that the official site has no update in the injury updates section on him but has expected back months for latos and alvarez

Comment

I was rewatching the celebration from last night and you can hear a player screaming in the pile "WE DON'T SUCK! WE DON'T SUCK!"
        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
          I was rewatching the celebration from last night and you can hear a player screaming in the pile "WE DON'T SUCK! WE DON'T SUCK!"
          I think that was Dee.

- - - - - - - - - -

Oh wow, it's former Marlin, Chaz Roe.

Comment

That was the entire forum.

Comment

Austin Barnes has been called up by the Dodgers. He was hitting .290/.390/.430 in Triple-A.

Comment

Brad Hand? Good god please don't fuck up.

- - - - - - - - - -

I always had confidence in you.

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                  Austin Barnes has been called up by the Dodgers. He was hitting .290/.390/.430 in Triple-A.
                  Grandal is on the 7-day DL. Be interesting to see when he gets back. I expect Barnes to get starts.

- - - - - - - - - -

Koehler was left in too long.

Comment

Good to see Barnes getting a chance. He deserves a look. Got a great eye for the plate and can play multiple positions. While it was obviously great to get Dee it really hurt to see Barnes go for me. I think he'll have good success in LA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      Koehler was left in too long.
                      Yeah that one run was rough, should have traded him mid-game when he had the chance and he still had value
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                        Yeah that one run was rough, should have traded him mid-game when he had the chance and he still had value
                        I'm not saying we should trade Koehler now. I'm wondering his value because it doesn't make sense to have him on the team next season (unless you think he could be a good number 3-4 starter). Also he left the game with the bases loaded and one out in the 7th. I had no problem leaving him in for the 6th.

Comment

I like using Dyson in more high leverage situations. His stuff and his numbers are too good not to.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ichiro = The Dee Gordon OG

Comment

Marlins win!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                              I'm not saying we should trade Koehler now. I'm wondering his value because it doesn't make sense to have him on the team next season (unless you think he could be a good number 3-4 starter). Also he left the game with the bases loaded and one out in the 7th. I had no problem leaving him in for the 6th.
                              I think you could do worse for a #4 starter, no? He's not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                                I think you could do worse for a #4 starter, no? He's not that bad.
                                I don't think he has the upside to warrant keeping for more than next year with him being in arbitration. It makes financial sense to get rid of him before the 2nd year of arbitration.

Comment

Working...
                                X