Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a moron managing this team. Lost a few brain cells running out that inside the parker.

Comment

Of scoring one run. In a vacuum that doesn't consider Stanton being walked intentionally.

Comment

This could be overturned.

Comment

3-1 down the cock of the plate. I hate Redmond more and more everyweek

Comment

I hate Mike Redmond. Ozuna's batting .333 this year, and even if he gets the bunt down that in essence takes the bat out of the hands of our best overall hitter when they intentionally walk him anyway.

Don't you get guys in scoring position in tie games so you have the opportunity to let guys like Ozuna and Stanton swing away?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
              run expectancy chart says getting the runners to 2nd and 3rd with one out increases your chances of scoring over first and second with no out, fwiw
              Ignores lineup.

Comment

The new application of the transfer rule is so stupid

Comment

Way to go, Redmond! Lulz.

Comment

Even if he's safe, that doesn't excuse your stupidity Redmond.

But god I love bases loaded for Stanton.

Comment

Oh my.

Redmond MASTER

Comment

Lol weeeee

Comment

Woooo video guy.

Comment

Redmond with that fun smile. I still wanna punch him

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                              Of scoring one run. In a vacuum that doesn't consider Stanton being walked intentionally.
                              Do they need to score more than one run?

Ozuna's probably a true talent .300 OBP guy at this point in his career. His chances of making an out are pretty high, and the chances of that out moving the runner up aren't great.

There are very few situations where I think bunting is OK, but the home team in the bottom of the 9th in a tie game is one where I think it's defensible. All you need to do is increase your chances of scoring a single run, moving the runners up 90 feet does that.

Pitcher made a hell of a play, and the Marlins got bailed out by what looks like a bad call. I do not really mind that there.
                              --------------------
                              REDMOND THE TROLL GOD
                              Last edited by Bobbob1313; 04-18-2014, 09:20 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                              poop

Comment

Mike Redmond, GENIUS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X