Mets @ Marlins 7/22-7/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
    he made 2 errors last night in a minor league game (at 2B)

he was not a good fielding shortstop and hasn't played there in almost 2 years

it would absolutely be a mistake
    I'm not saying anything close to everyday but just to try to mix in Rojas, Dietrich, Bour, and Gordon at 1b,2b, and SS and finding different ways of doing that. Him at SS occasionally would not be the end of the world. If we were to trade Hech who would you have as our backup SS?

Also if we do keep Hech Rojas should absolutely be platooning with Bour. End the Chris Johnson madness.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, was Urena throwing this fast last year or even earlier this year when he started?

Comment

Basically everyone in MLB would agree Dee should only touch shortstop in an emergency. Like if Hech got hurt and Rojas already pinch hit.

Comment

Well the last two starts by Jose UreƱa have been encouraging.

Comment

Really disappointing performance by the bats today.

Comment

that's a fitting final out

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
              I'm not saying anything close to everyday but just to try to mix in Rojas, Dietrich, Bour, and Gordon at 1b,2b, and SS and finding different ways of doing that. Him at SS occasionally would not be the end of the world. If we were to trade Hech who would you have as our backup SS?

Also if we do keep Hech Rojas should absolutely be platooning with Bour. End the Chris Johnson madness.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, was Urena throwing this fast last year or even earlier this year when he started?
              I would not trade Hechavarria this season so I reject the premise entirely
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post

I recall Urena throwing about 91-94 as a starter last season and about 94-96 out of the pen this season.

So this is him throwing bullpen speed for 6 innings a game, and with the movement and control that we have not seen out of him so far in the major leagues. This is why this encouraging because if he can maintain this, even if out the pen, it's a huge addition to this club.

Comment

Working...
                X