This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Sullivan_Ranger
    Rangers expected to talk to Mets about P Jon Niese and Dillion Gee and Marlins: Andrew Heaney and Nathan Eovaldi. Mets need SS Marlins 1B
    https://twitter.com/Sullivan_Ranger/...08021904510976

Comment

• ^ But who on earth do the Rangers even have to offer? I'm not an expert on the farm system but I don't really want a 1B prospect and I sure as hell don't want Prince Fielder and his contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
        ^ But who on earth do the Rangers even have to offer? I'm not an expert on the farm system but I don't really want a 1B prospect and I sure as hell don't want Prince Fielder and his contract.
        I don't think we'd necessarily trade for a 1B, probably a generalization. Maybe we can somehow get Profar?

Comment

• I would've said Beltre but he's in last year of contract. I'm not a fan of Profar.

Comment

• Profar is still incredibly young but my gosh his stint in the majors so far has been not good.
            Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
            Noah Perio
            Jupiter
            39 AB
            15 H
            0 2B
            0 3B
            0 HR
            0 BB
            .385/.385/.385

Comment

• Would anyone be interested in Fielder?

Comment

• ^Pass.

Comment

• Big Z has never met a trade scenario that didn't intrigue him.

Comment

• Joe Frisaro ‏@JoeFrisaro 7m7 minutes ago
                    Jhonatan Solano, brother of Donovan, has signed a Minor League deal w/ Spring Training invite with #Marlins
                    Twitter.
                    --------------------
                    It's official, Solano is going to be a #Marlinlifer
                    Last edited by marlinsfan24; 12-08-2014, 07:56 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• FUCK

Comment

• http://soflamarlins.com/showpost.php...&postcount=280

Comment

• @Joelsherman1: Been told Headley will make his decision by end of Winter Meetings. #yankees #Sfgiants among 3-4 teams bidding
                          Twitter

Comment

• Day 1 was too quiet for my liking.

Bad feeling we do very little this offseason.
                            Originally posted by Madman81
                            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                              Day 1 was too quiet for my liking.

Bad feeling we do very little this offseason.
                              I feel the same way. Only thing we heard is Rangers possibly looking at us for pitching.

Comment

• Looks like the Marlins are already spinning it that they won't make deals if it weakens the in other area. (I think that means the wallet) However they would deal its two highest paid players other then Stanton if necessary.(Salty and Cishek) Really agree that this has all been a smoke screen floating it out there that they were checking in on everyone. Basically a new rumor every other day or so to keep them in the news.

Comment

Working...
                                X