No announcement yet.

Marlins @ Twins, 6/7-6/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wittgren's like, hey Don remember when I saved our asses in extra innings last week, you've forgotten about me since then. This is the same exact situation.

Comment

Dozier hitting .175 with RISP

So of course he walks off

Comment

Mother fuck.

Comment

Fuck You Don Mattingly.

Comment

The writing was on the wall

Comment

what a meatball

Comment

I don't understand what you're doing having a guy as bad as McGowan pitching in that spot.
                I don't understand how you can leave him in after walking 2 straight.
                I don't understand how you can't manage to beat the worst teams in all of baseball.
                I don't understand how a guy who was one of the best hitters in baseball can hit under .100 for over a month straight.
                I don't understand what this team does half the time and it's fucking infuriating.
                Last edited by thatnewguy; 06-07-2016, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Edwin Jackson
                  Chris Narveson
                  Craig Breslow
                  Dustin McGowan

4 guys who had no business being on a major league roster, but were on our opening day roster. All 4 complete failures. This is something that was completely obvious to all of us on this board at the time. 3 of the 4 are gone, McGowan gone soon I'm sure, but how could this FO justify having these guys on the team, when pretty much every one of these guys has been replaced by a superior reliever called up from AAA? How can a FO fuck up this badly?

Comment

So now they have to go 5-3 the rest of the road trip for it not to be a laughable road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                      So now they have to go 5-3 the rest of the road trip for it not to be a laughable road trip.
                      Honestly I'd say 6-2.

Comment

Stanton at .104/.207/.208 with 37 Ks in 77 ABs over his last 22 starts.
                        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                        Noah Perio
                        Jupiter
                        39 AB
                        15 H
                        0 2B
                        0 3B
                        0 HR
                        0 BB
                        .385/.385/.385

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                          I don't understand how McGowan is the guy you pick to bring in here.

- - - - - - - - - -

What a fucking gift.
                          Cause Mattingly doesn't trust young guys. He won't bring Wittgren or Ellington in except in the 7th inning.Look at Bearclaw,they sent him down and after he proved himself then he got a chance.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Todd View Post
                          Stanton at .104/.207/.208 with 37 Ks in 77 ABs over his last 22 starts.
                          While the pen looks like BOOTY,this is the real problem issue

Stanton is a 6'6 240lbs paper weight. He can't even put the ball in play-hit a Sac Fly/try for a single!! Do something

The worse part is that everyone has figured out how to pitch him yet he has pretty much made zero change. They pound him inside and then when 2 strikes start throwing sliders out and get him to chase one. He goes 1 and 2 then gets 3 straight sliders. Abad went after him last night and he was so surprised that he got a 92mph FB down the middle he was late

Comment

Stanton hit the ball really hard last night.

The comeback starts this week.

Comment

yes, he hit 2 screamers.

also, strikeouts don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                                also, strikeouts don't matter.
                                So there is no difference between a guy who can't make contact and a guy who can move runners over with ground balls and bring runners in with sac flies? You don't get a lot of cheap, bloop singles or force many errors by striking out.

Comment

Working...
                                X