X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. He was right then for once? Cows do fly

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
      The issue in the 2014 draft is only 2 College Position Players are projected in the Top 25 Picks and they are Trea Turner and Kyle Schwarber. This draft is HS player and College Arm heavy which is 1 reason we are like Turner at #2.

If they take Turner at #2 they can take College Arms with 1 of the 2 other #1 picks or even both. Some scouts think that at this point after Rodon the next 5-10 College arms are pretty much the same.

If they take a college arm at #2,the player they get at #35 or #36 is gonna be nothing like Turner
      The issue is actually that it's fucking September.

Comment

Also that's he's probably making 70% of that stuff up.
        poop

Comment

I wonder who we'll be thinking about taking in April when the list of top 25 prospects is totally different.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
            Also that's he's probably making 70% of that stuff up.
            Ya just like last September when I said that the Marlins were looking at Kris Bryant or Colin Moran in this years draft. All BS on my part.

Just because its September,u don't think scouts are already looking at guys and know what they want? We have know for 6 months now that we are gonna have atleast a Top 5 Pick. They have scouted guys all summer and pretty much know what they want. If u look at past drafts,alot of guys who are projected in the early rounds usually stay there unless they get hurt or want some crazy bonus

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
              Ya just like last September when I said that the Marlins were looking at Kris Bryant or Colin Moran in this years draft. All BS on my part.
              You're a genius.

I think the point here is that guys like Rodon could easily get injured and then everything changes. Rankings in September don't mean much especially with pitchers.

Comment

Well, yeah. They had a glaring organization need at 3B and two of the top-10 guys were 3B. It's not like you reported some amazing insight.
                poop

Comment

Miami has clinched the number two draft pick.
                  LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

WE DID IT

Comment

Woooooooooo!

Comment

WOOOOOOO

No WAY we don't make the post season in 2014!

Comment

Working...
                        X