No announcement yet.

Marlins Fire Redmond and Leary, Name GM Dan Jennings New Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait until we trade prospects for this year's Carlos Lee and then sell Giancarlo and Yelich before the deadline because another "reset" is needed

Comment

• Firing Redmond isn't going to make the team any better or worse. It's hard to shake the feeling that the lesson they learned from 2003 is that McKeon was the difference, rather than adding arguably the two best rookies in the league mid season.
      poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
        Firing Redmond isn't going to make the team any better or worse. It's hard to shake the feeling that the lesson they learned from 2003 is that McKeon was the difference, rather than adding arguably the two best rookies in the league mid season.
        Good thing we have top prospect Nicolino waiting for a rotation spot this year.

Comment

Whooooooooooooaaaaaa boy
          I mean I already commented that I was knee jerk there. I'm still worried about Yelich and I like Ichiro. Dumb comments in shitty times happens. But it was nice to be commented on it again (although it's probably because you didn't finish reading the thread, so you are forgiven).

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Jay View Post
          Good thing we have top prospect Nicolino waiting for a rotation spot this year.
          Being best prospect in the current Marlins system is like being the smartest person in the Palin family. It isn't the worlds biggest achievement.

Comment

• he was being sarcastic, Dimmer

Comment

• He still gives the team the same probability of a win as Haren.

Comment

• GOT EM

Comment

• Wasn't Loria a Yankees fan? Was he asleep in the 80s?

Comment

• Woah. This is so crazy pants bananas it's crazy pants bananas.

I'd like to see the next knee jerk reaction. Kolek for a #3 starter is gonna be fantastic.

I said it last time and I'll reiterate it. It's nuts to judge this team until Jose is back. Nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swifty View Post
                      Woah. This is so crazy pants bananas it's crazy pants bananas.

I'd like to see the next knee jerk reaction. Kolek for a #3 starter is gonna be fantastic.

I said it last time and I'll reiterate it. It's nuts to judge this team until Jose is back. Nuts.
                      1. Depending on who the No. 3 starter is, I'd do that in a second.

2. It's not nuts to say this probably isn't a playoff team. I said it before the season, so did others.
                      poop

Comment

1. Depending on who the No. 3 starter is, I'd do that in a second.

2. It's not nuts to say this probably isn't a playoff team. I said it before the season, so did others.
                        ???

Comment

• And they're off!!!!!

Comment

• [tweet]600054274941259776[/tweet]

Comment

• Isn't Bo Porter available?

Comment

• He's the 3B coach for the team that keeps kicking our ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X