Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Marlins are discussing whether to not to fire manager Ozzie Guillen, a source tells MLB.com's Joe Frisaro. Former Marlin Mike Lowell (who has never managed or coached at any level) has been discussed as a replacement. Other candidates could include Nationals third base coach Bo Porter and Blue Jays Class-A manager Tim Redmond.
    MLBTR

That is Mike Redmond (our former catcher), not Tim.

Comment

• ehe
      poop

Comment

• Trololololololol
        This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

• Mike Lowell!

It's amusing to me that this is the best run (maybe 2nd at worst) of the 4 major franchises I follow.

Comment

• Oh man...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
              Mike Lowell!

It's amusing to me that this is the best run (maybe 2nd at worst) of the 4 major franchises I follow.
              The Bengals are definitely run better at this point, even if that's only a recent development.

Comment

• yeah, hasn't been long enough yet for me to move them up

Comment

• A few years of good management > 9 years of meh

Comment

• no reason to fire Ozzie at all...but the idea of replacing him with an inexperienced manager is super laughable. I'd be willing to bet it's Ozzie looking at Matheny and Ventura and saying "but they had no experience and they're winning!" Of course, the difference is, their teams were constructed well
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by bell_virus.exe View Post
                      no reason to fire Ozzie at all...but the idea of replacing him with an inexperienced manager is super laughable. I'd be willing to bet it's Ozzie looking at Matheny and Ventura and saying "but they had no experience and they're winning!" Of course, the difference is, their teams were constructed well
                      Well, to credit Ventura, he has more or less the same team Ozzie screwed up with last year. And Ozzie had Buehrle as well, which obviously Ventura does not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                        Mike Lowell!

At least your favorite college team is coached by a guy who knew Tim Tebow though.
                        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

• Originally posted by bell_virus.exe View Post
                          I'd be willing to bet it's Ozzie looking at Matheny and Ventura and saying "but they had no experience and they're winning!" Of course, the difference is, their teams were constructed well
                          it'd be odd if Ozzie was trying to replace himself

Comment

• ehe

u NO what I meant
                            --------------------
                            again, posting while teaching, etc etc etc
                            Last edited by emkayseven; 09-21-2012, 08:16 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                            Originally posted by Madman81
                            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• A team of writers for the Onion is running this organization, right?
                              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                              - Daft

Comment

• Of all of the things to get upset about, though, this should be like dead last, right?
                                poop

Comment

Working...
                                X