Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
    Betting on sports is dumb.

I don't necessarily agree with that but you also said you bet on the game.

:shrugs

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
      I don't necessarily agree with that but you also said you bet on the game.

:shrugs
      I was just kidding. ya i lost that bet. i didnt bet too much but betting on baseball in particular is not smart.

Comment

Typical Koehler.....we tie it and then he promptly gives up a homer to hand the lead back to them.

Comment

If he's not traded by his next turn in the rotation, I'm not sure how you throw Koehler out there for another start. He's just brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by geemoney View Post
            If he's not traded by his next turn in the rotation, I'm not sure how you throw Koehler out there for another start. He's just brutal.
            they fucked up not trading him a few years ago. He was a solid innings eater #5 starter but he has regressed and we are once again gonna sell low on a guy.

- - - - - - - - - -

also, i just checked his stats for the first time in a long time but Derek Dietrich has been absolutely brutal this year. No idea what happened to the pop that used to be in his bat.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
              they fucked up not trading him a few years ago. He was a solid innings eater #5 starter but he has regressed and we are once again gonna sell low on a guy.

- - - - - - - - - -

also, i just checked his stats for the first time in a long time but Derek Dietrich has been absolutely brutal this year. No idea what happened to the pop that used to be in his bat.
              Yeah I don't know what's happened to Dietrich either.

Comment

Yeah Deitrich went from a 2 WAR to trash. He's had a decent amount of AB's too this season

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                  Yeah Deitrich went from a 2 WAR to trash. He's had a decent amount of AB's too this season
                  he used to look like a very nice power bat out of the 2b position and he's become worthless at the plate. Mattingly criticized him openly last week too.

Comment

Dietrich looks lost up there.

Comment

Hopefully Rojas is ok. Reminds me of the Hanley days where you had to hold your breath every time he dove for a ball. I just want Rojas to play every day until the end of the year to see if he is a realistic option as a stop gap SS for next year, specifically with his bat.

Comment

Where the F has this Adam Conley been all year?

Comment

Barraclough always looks like he's SO pissed when he comes off the mound at the end of an inning, even if he has a good outing.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                            Where the F has this Adam Conley been all year?
                            I know, right? Things would be a lot different if we got anything like that all year long

Comment

Riddle to the DL, Aviles up.

Comment

Originally posted by geemoney View Post
                                Riddle to the DL, Aviles up.
                                Aviles and Tomas Telis up

Comment

Working...
                                X