Cishek Blows Another Save As Marlins Lose to Giants 2-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Cishek Blows Another Save As Marlins Lose to Giants 2-3

Lefties are OPSing almost .900 against him.

They OPS'd .586 in 2014

We need a proven closer.

Comment

We don't need a proven closer we just need someone who can get outs. Proven or not

Comment

Wasn't a serious comment. You must have missed all the posts I've been complaining about paying relievers.

Comment

You complain about a lot of things so hard to keep track

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
            You complain about a lot of things so hard to keep track
            QFT
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

That's one main uses of internet message boards. There is also a lot to complain about.

Comment

One thing I like about Jay, though, is he's not easily offended. And I'm not being sarcastic.

Anyway, Cisheck should have been gone in the off season or at the deadline last year. We had a chance to sell real high on him.

We need a lot to go right this year to make the playoffs so all of Cishecks bullshit is really tough to watch.

Comment

Cishek just doesn't seem to have that killer instinct you expect from a closer. Then again Andrew Miller is a closer now too. Ramos is the likely replacement. I think Redmond is falling for Masset too. Using him in higher leverage spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                    One thing I like about Jay, though, is he's not easily offended. And I'm not being sarcastic.

Anyway, Cisheck should have been gone in the off season or at the deadline last year. We had a chance to sell real high on him.

We need a lot to go right this year to make the playoffs so all of Cishecks bullshit is really tough to watch.
                    Why would I let anything the ignorant jerk guys here say get to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      We need a proven closer.
                      We HAVE a proven closer. Three years of proven success. One month doesn't take away three years.

EDIT: Didn't see the post was sarcasm. Was hard to detect. Anyway I really just hate all the talk of how much Cishek sucks, since he doesn't. He just needs some time to work his issues out. I think we would be wise to let him see if he can get things together while still closing for the next three to four weeks. If he blows things horribly over the next two weeks, we have to demote him to a lower relief role. But I think he'll start getting outs again. He's too good a reliever not to.

Comment

Something something reliever volatility

Comment

I mean it's true. Rivera's don't simply grow on trees.

Comment

The point is the FO should have never designated $6.6 million to a reliever to begin with. Now do they sell low? I highly doubt it and they'll probably sell just as low if not lower in the offseason.

Comment

Always fun when your closer throws up all over his shoes the day before you face Greinke on the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X