X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man is he on fireen fuego or what?
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Hech is 6 for his last 10 per DVH

DVH has a nice baseball voice but he is so bad at HR calls

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
        What????????????????????

DVH and his classic completely unexcited HR call. I thought it was a pop-up to 2nd base.
        DVH blows

Comment

What????????????????????

DVH and his classic completely unexcited HR call. I thought it was a pop-up to 2nd base.
          I've always said this. Biggest DVH hater on the planet. I can't listen to him.
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Who is Theitrain?

Dodge?
            Iowa?
            Marlins?
            Lol?

Comment

I'm not a huge fan, but compared to Rich and Tommy he's a breath of fresh air, even with the lack of excitement.

Comment

Hechavarria is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                  Who is Theitrain?
                  I think this is a question we all ask ourselves. God knows I've been asking myself that question for years. I've been called Dr. Longdick, Señor Marlins and Stan Ton. I am the fear that keeps you up at night but also the hope that rocks you to sleep. I am the beginning and end. I am the hero you need, but not the one you deserve. I am the one who knocks.

... Or I'm some guy that knows some of the people here from another baseball site.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                    Who is Theitrain?

Dodge?
                    Iowa?
                    Marlins?
                    Lol?
                    A friend of mine, someone [MENTION=121]HUGG[/MENTION] knows and likes too.

You're gonna hate him.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan, but compared to Rich and Tommy he's a breath of fresh air, even with the lack of excitement.
                      Except he does play by play on the radio. If you're listening to him, you are reliant on him to tell you what is going on. With him being so delayed in his calls, you get a fan reaction long before he semi-explains what's going on. That's the worst. You know something of importance has occurred, but the guy whose job it is to detail it for you is busy detailing the fucking trim on the jerseys. That doesn't paint the picture of the game. Saying what's happening as it's happening is what paints the picture of the game.

Comment

yup, what madman said

leave it to Rich and Tommy to jinx a no hitter by talking about it incessantly though

- - - - - - - - - -

hell of a play by Morse

Comment

I don't know, I have no problem following what's going on with the game when DVH is on play-by-play. You wanna slam him for his lack of excitement and delay. I can definitely see that, but otherwise, he's got the classic baseball voice, and decent baseball knowledge it seems. (I don't listen to him much)

Comment

I actually played Hech in daily Fantasy yesterday and felt really dirty about it. Should've played him today too.
                            poop

Comment

DVH also almost never notes the score. Drives me insane

Comment

Hilarious that the only two players for the Marlins that have HRs right now this season are Salty and Hech.

- - - - - - - - - -

And then Morse hits one as I post that.

Comment

Working...
                                X