• Hanley to Boston 5/90.

#BringHanleyHome
      poop

Comment

• :-(

Comment

• Wish we gave him that

Comment

• So if Panda signs with Boston as well, chances Marlins try to acquire Middlebrooks increases to 100% right? They try to get him every offseason.

Comment

• Is Mookie Betts available? Put him back at 2B and he can leadoff for us.

Comment

• Heyman says panda to Boston as well: 5/$100MM
                --------------------
                So my brother brought this up to me and I think it makes sense. Why not move Salty to 1B and let Realmuto play catcher?
                Last edited by Big Z; 11-24-2014, 07:27 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                  Heyman says panda to Boston as well: 5/$100MM
                  --------------------
                  So my brother brought this up to me and I think it makes sense. Why not move Salty to 1B and let Realmuto play catcher?
                  Because it's not a good idea.

Comment

• what "Erick" said
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Yeah I guess the fact that he was terrible offensively would completely kill his value if moved to 1B.

Anyways, what would you give up for Betts? I'm not sure he'd be traded because I believe Cespedes has been reluctant to play RF in the past, which would make him the odd man out.

Comment

• Loria said he was going to give Stanton protection. Tomas time?

Comment

• Originally posted by kusch View Post
                          Loria said he was going to give Stanton protection. Tomas time?
                          That kid is about to cash in. There will be a bidding war between Phillies, Braves, Giants and Padres.

Comment

• I'd give up Heaney for Betts.
                            Assuming that's unrealistic, Allan Craig could be a buy low alternative. He'd be a nice fit at 1B if you believe last year was a fluke for him.

Comment

• Sox aren't trading Betts. I bet you anything the team trades for Middlebrooks and calls him protection for Stanton.

Comment

• Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
                                Sox aren't trading Betts. I bet you anything the team trades for Middlebrooks and calls him protection for Stanton.
                                I'd say there's a better chance they trade for Craig. Really, there's no indication from the front office that they're interested in a 3B. They seem to like Mcgehee. It seems like they're only interested in upgrading at 1B/2B.

Comment

Working...
                                X