• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets email Samson

Comment

• already done

Comment

• Needs more seizure inducing lights, check that, needs ALL OF THE LIGHTS.
        There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Dear Sir,

Needs more Elton. Please see attached link.

Nothing but the best,

Birnbach, Matthew
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7wwZVB4yMI[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
            Usually they only get mocked when a team is good. Otherwise, people forget about it after a week.

Mockery (usually) means other fans are jealous of the winning, so they make fun of the stuff that doesn't matter.
            It's the opposite in Miami. People forget about it when winning is occurring, otherwise it's the go to move. Similar how the Dolphins are getting laughed about the "orange carpet" and club LIV in the club section and things of that nature.

Comment

• nobody talks about that stuff anymore ever (re: Dolphins)

Comment

• Yeah, what?

Comment

• I feel like if MH hears someone say it one time anywhere, he remembers it forever and gets super pissed about it.

He's kinda sensitive about his teams. And LeBron.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                    It's the opposite in Miami. People forget about it when winning is occurring, otherwise it's the go to move. Similar how the Dolphins are getting laughed about the "orange carpet" and club LIV in the club section and things of that nature.
                    Who?

Comment

I feel like if MH hears someone say it one time anywhere, he remembers it forever and gets super pissed about it.

He's kinda sensitive about his teams. And LeBron.
                      The Marlins and Dolphins have become a circus show within their own fanbase market. Dumb people get upset about them wasting their time to come up with this dumb unnecessary ideas to bring attention to the team, but those dumb people are the ones you want buying tickets to the games. Miami is unique in that there is no ultimate loyalty to the sports franchises here, not even the Dolphins have that. I find it dumb of them to waste time and money on this piece of crap, it's just one more thing that people will want to bash about the organization.
                      --------------------

--------------------
                      Good thing that giant contraption will be in center field too.
                      Last edited by MiamiHomer; 10-07-2011, 05:13 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• The best part about it is when it's not going off, it will still be sitting there for all to marvel at all game long.
                        poop

Comment

• Perhaps we should wait to see the final product looks like. Apparently, it will be different then the animation, which is from July.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/marli...mixed-reviews/

People in the know, however, caution against anyone rushing to judgement.

“I think it’s fantastic,” said Patricia Romeu, project manager for Miami Dade County’s Art in Public Places program.

“It will be pretty neat and it’s going to be smack in the middle of the TV (views).”

The sculpture — located roughly in center field below the scoreboard — will come to life during every game. But it will come to life again every time the Marlins hit a home run — like Bernie sliding down his slide at Miller Park or the red apple rising at Citi Field.

The animated rendition currently catching cyberspace flack will not look the same as the final product, Romeu said. “The work has evolved a lot,” she said.

Comment

• We're running a story on this on 1A of the Herald tomorrow. I believe I heard the reporter refer to it as a "Grateful Dead light show prop."

I would be a fan of that making the story.
                            --------------------
                            I have "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" stuck in my head now and my iPod needs charging. Damn you, Ramp!
                            Last edited by Bobbob1313; 10-07-2011, 05:34 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                            poop

Comment

I want the worst home run thing ever.

I want other teams fans to be fucking pissed cause we homered and that piece of shit goes off again.

I think they should add a giant FUCK YOU that lights up.

Ok, Hugg wins the thread

Comment

• You know you can't hold me forever, I didn't sign up with you...

Comment

Working...
                                X