Bleacher Report "Clown Show" Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluff Piece: Bleacher Report "Clown Show" Article

I hadn't heard about the Jeff Baker clown nose stuff. Outstanding.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial

- - - - - - - - - -

I forgot to mention that the link to this article was on the front page of www.cnn.com

Did lou write this story, boys?

I cannot take credit, but greatly enjoy.

Man it's going to be great when a new ownership group comes in.

Comment

It's amazing how many people they've managed to piss off this off-season while seemingly making no effort to actually improve the team. They've almost got it down to an artform at this point.

It's hilarious to me what they did to Dan Jennings if you think about it. Fired a popular manager and replaced him with Jennings without consulting Jennings himself, knowing that his every move would be ultra-scrutinized at manager. Tell him that he won't return as manager, but he'll get his old job back, and then a month later fire him. haha
      Last edited by Nick; 12-23-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
        It's amazing how many people they've managed to piss off this off-season while seemingly making no effort to actually improve the team. They've almost got it down to an artform at this point.
        I'm pretty sure their reply to this would be "just wait till Koehler, Cosart, Conley, and Nicolino all have 3.70 eras and 180 IP."

Comment

I met someone that works in the front office recently. He said you could not begin to understand what a terrible organization the team is. Holiday party consisted of concession food that was about to expire and slideshow of pictures that were taken the day before.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            I met someone that works in the front office recently. He said you could not begin to understand what a terrible organization the team is. Holiday party consisted of concession food that was about to expire and slideshow of pictures that were taken the day before.
            That sounds like a Loria paid for party

Comment

Working...
            X