• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another double switch. 3 in a game.

Comment

• gotta play to win

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
        Dan Jennings: making double switches, in games you're down 7-0, in the fourth inning, to play a guy who should've been the starting line-up anyway.

You're a fucking idiot.
        Yeah, I think we're just dealing with a stupid person at this point. Not much we can do.

Marlins.

Comment

• And because Detriech went 0-4 he will never see the clean up spot ever again this season.

#TheMarlinsWay

I was at the game. There was a point in the game where we had 2 less hits than the Mets but we were down like 7 runs.

#TheMarlinsWay

The Bour double switch was so sad. A fat, clueless manager reminding everyone that he knows what a double switch is.

I can't believe I drove to Miami for that. It was TWELVE to nothing when I left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
            And because Detriech went 0-4 he will never see the clean up spot ever again this season.

#TheMarlinsWay

I was at the game. There was a point in the game where we had 2 less hits than the Mets but we were down like 7 runs.

#TheMarlinsWay

The Bour double switch was so sad. A fat, clueless manager reminding everyone that he knows what a double switch is.

I can't believe I drove to Miami for that. It was TWELVE to nothing when I left.
            You left before the Marlins mounted their epic comeback attempt.....and scored 1 run.

Comment

• we bad news bear
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                And because Detriech went 0-4 he will never see the clean up spot ever again this season.

#TheMarlinsWay.

Called it.

McGehee batting cleanup and Deitrich batting 6th tonight.

#TheMarlinsWay

Comment

• I am surprised that as heavy as they push the color orange that there arent orange player t-shirts for sale
                  Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                  Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                  Noah Perio
                  Jupiter
                  39 AB
                  15 H
                  0 2B
                  0 3B
                  0 HR
                  0 BB
                  .385/.385/.385

Comment

• they used to sell them. i have a reyes or a hanley or a buehrle or a bonifacio or a jj or a sanchez or a nolasco or an infante or a lomo here somewhere

Comment

• Brad Hand starting tonight, guys. Get Excite!

Comment

• Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                        they used to sell them. i have a reyes or a hanley or a buehrle or a bonifacio or a jj or a sanchez or a nolasco or an infante or a lomo here somewhere
                        I want to settle this black vs white question once and for all...
                        If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would play you A)Ryan Gossling, B)Idris Elba, or-ust to be diplomatic- C)Danny Trejo?
                        Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
                        Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                        Noah Perio
                        Jupiter
                        39 AB
                        15 H
                        0 2B
                        0 3B
                        0 HR
                        0 BB
                        .385/.385/.385

Comment

• They need to play that foul ball replay again, that lady took it off the noggin. Rich and Tommy didn't even mention it.

Comment

• Orange player t-shirts are available at the Marlins Team Store in Marlins Park.

Marlin man has an entourage. What a douche.

Comment

• Lucas Duda is the slowest motherfucker alive.

- - - - - - - - - -

If you put an actual ass on the mound and had it pitch, still wouldn't be as bad as Mike Dunn.

Comment

• I ain't even mad.

Comment

Working...
                                X