X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/13/16: Marlins @ Mets

WGS?
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Rojas and Ichiro starting and Mattingly does the thing where he just puts the replacements in the lineup where the normal people go so we have Ichiro hitting second

- - - - - - - - - -

man Yelich looks good so far this year

- - - - - - - - - -

Conley looks good
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

It's 7:30 AM here. Loving some Marlins baseball with my morning coffee.

Comment

shame more people aren't watching because Conley looks like fuckin Randy Johnson out there

Comment

on a day when we rest two starters, ichiro and rojas get starting nods and dietrich rides the bench? man, i wish we were playing with a DH. dietrich's bat needs to be in our lineup regularly.

Comment

we saw quite a bit of Dietrich in LF last year, I wonder if they'll go back to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
              we saw quite a bit of Dietrich in LF last year, I wonder if they'll go back to that.
              would love his bat in the lineup but not there

- - - - - - - - - -

I thought that looper would be scored an error. I suspect it may be changed in a few innings.

Comment

Yeah I don't really think he should be anywhere besides 1st and Bour is doing fine this year so far.

Also first time watching with Al Leiter and holy shit is he light years better than the other two.

Man, imagine Jose/Chen/Rodon/Heaney/Conley this year...we might actually make the playoffs with that

Comment

I think he's fine at 3rd base to give Prado some days off. One things for sure any time we're playing in American League parks he's gotta be the DH.

Comment

I agree with that, I meant as a full time starter

You were the one big on Conley last year, right? He's looking so good

Comment

[MENTION=72]marlinsfan24[/MENTION] has been high on him for a long time

guarantee Ichiro will DH or be in the lineup with one of the regulars DHing

Comment

I was super-impressed by his last couple of starts last season. Including one against the Mets if I remember correctly where he went 7 scoreless innings.

Comment

what a fucking waste

- - - - - - - - - -

McGowan

Comment

McGowan being our 7th inning guy is all kinds of awesome

Comment

I've been high on Conley since I saw him pitch live in 2013 in Birmingham. Glad to see him realizing that potential.

Comment

Working...
                              X