This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
    I mean, "Jeff" would be right not to give Chris Davis that contract.
    But he would have been right to give AJ Pollock what if we had got him?

Comment

• I don't care about AJ Pollock, I never brought him up.

Comment

• Have we heard any rumors about the lifetime contract they are going to offer Dee this offseason?

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
          Orioles offered Chris Davis 7y/$150m. Which one of you clowns thought we should sign him?
          that was me

but I also thought he'd get half that
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
            People seem to forget age and price. He might be Yelich but are u gonna give him a 7 yr 50 mil dollar deal at 29? Is Pollock gonna take 50 mil for 5 years?

They want guys who are 23/24 who are under control or at least already signed to a team friendly deal.
            He's not going to get a Yelich contract, but he's also not going to get a Chris Davis contract. He's at a different point in his career, but something like 5/$80m, I'd do in a heartbeat to lock him up. He's tremendous.
            poop

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
              Moran sucks didn't u see us dancing when we traded him. Can't hit HR's and only decent at 3b
              .840 OPS as a 22 year old in AA

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                that was me

but I also thought he'd get half that
                Board full of idiots.

Comment

• I have no idea what Jeff would do, but I would love to have AJ Pollock on the team.

Comment

• Jayson Stark [MENTION=28]Jay[/MENTION]sonst
                    Hearing that the Marlins have back-burnered Marcell Ozuna trade talks. Still listening but more likely they keep him than trade him.

Joe Frisaro @JoeFrisaro
                    #Marlins Michael Hill reaffirms Jose Fernandez is not going anywhere. The calls, inquires, rumors ran their course. Jose to stay.

clarkspencer @clarkspencer
                    Never mind Jose. There's a very good chance #marlins will leave Nashville without making a significant move. Team prepared to wait.

Comment

• Alright!

Now let's go get Tim Lincecum and Bruce Chen and go win this fucking thing!

Comment

• I'm wondering if the Phillies get Velasquez from Astros for Giles, Ozuna could be in play for Velasquez, maybe get Ruf also (cheap platoon mate for Bour).

Just musing

Comment

• The Phillies got a freaking haul for Giles. Holy cramps

They got two guys who might be the Marlins top two prospects immediately. They should absolutely trade Capps and Ramos this off season.

They won't, of course. But that's the easiest way to fill all these holes on the roster.
                          poop

Comment

• Marlins top acquisition this off-season will be Barry Bonds!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                              The Phillies got a freaking haul for Giles. Holy cramps

They got two guys who might be the Marlins top two prospects immediately. They should absolutely trade Capps and Ramos this off season.

They won't, of course. But that's the easiest way to fill all these holes on the roster.
                              Nope. They'll end up trading Ozuna for another reliever.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                                Nope. They'll end up trading Ozuna for another reliever.
                                And then wonder why the offense sucks after not signing anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X