Chris Narveson (finally) DFA'd, Jose Urena Recalled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Narveson (finally) DFA'd, Jose Urena Recalled

Narveson designated, Urena called up. Also McGowan outrighted.

I know it got put into its own thread, but should it be put in the main discussion page instead of the game thread section?

Comment

I love how it takes our FO a month or 2 to fix opening day roster decisions that this board sees as obvious right from the beginning. This year it's the bullpen, last year it was keeping Dietrich and Bour in AAA for way too long.

Also why was Urena starting in AAA if he's going to be one of the first guys called up to replace people in the pen? Surprised Ege didn't get the call.

Comment

Ege should really be up but progress is progress
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
          I love how it takes our FO a month or 2 to fix opening day roster decisions that this board sees as obvious right from the beginning. This year it's the bullpen, last year it was keeping Dietrich and Bour in AAA for way too long.

Also why was Urena starting in AAA if he's going to be one of the first guys called up to replace people in the pen? Surprised Ege didn't get the call.
          Because 99% of baseball sees Urena as a setup man(1 inning power arm) however the 1% that doesn't is who makes the decisions for the Fish.

The closer is NOLA has been Andre Rienzo

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
          Ege should really be up but progress is progress
          This but gotta think the next man up is actually Lazo not Ege but atleast its progress

- - - - - - - - - -

Doubtful we would but now have 1 or 2 spots open on the 40 man. We should take a flier on Edwin Escobar. This system needs actual players badly not just minor league depth.

Comment

we goin to the ship

Comment

No Lefties Needed!!!

Breslow DFA and McGowan back up(Cause u know)

Comment

Working...
              X