Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm game too. I'll be at everything.

Comment

Do any season ticket holders know the schedule for the "MLB Workout Day featuring the HR Derby"?

Comment

I'll be at everything too (except Fri, Mon, Tues fan fest)

What day would be best for meetup? I feel like Sunday because it will be the least crowded
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Yeah, I can do Sunday. Between the Futures game and the softball game by the HR sculpture? (Where the first SFM meetup took place.)

Comment

how about dinner at Versailles? Juanky buys
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

@Sandroimbuto is the real bread-winner around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                I'll be very happy if I can buy Derby tickets for $125 a piece

I could have bought Lexus Legends seats for this price about 7 days ago and I didn't because people keep telling me that prices are going to go below $100 and now I'm regretting not buying those seats.

Comment

So I'm just curious about Season Ticket Holders and how much you paid for the All Star strip (I came very close to buying season tickets with the sole purpose of securing an ASG strip).

I'm annoyed with myself for not buying the Lexus Legends tix for the HR Derby last week for $111 a seat. Prices seem to have bottomed out last week and are now ticking up.

Comment

$525 for a strip here in section 311.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                      So I'm just curious about Season Ticket Holders and how much you paid for the All Star strip (I came very close to buying season tickets with the sole purpose of securing an ASG strip).

I'm annoyed with myself for not buying the Lexus Legends tix for the HR Derby last week for $111 a seat. Prices seem to have bottomed out last week and are now ticking up.
                      Yeah, I've noticed the same thing with the prices.

Comment

I got tickets in section 7 on the first base line for the ASG for only $250 a piece. This ASG is going to be an embarassment. I think we all already know this. In some way the marlins/Loria will fuck it up.
                        Last edited by fish16; 07-08-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                          I got tickets in section 7 on the first base line for the ASG for only $250 a piece. This ASG is going to be an embarassment. I think we all already know this. In some way the marlins/Loria will fuck it up.
                          They'll probably open the roof and have a rain delay or something.

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                            They'll probably open the roof and have a rain delay or something.
                            Or find a retired legend on their death bed and have the slowest, most painfully awkward roll out ever. Oh wait we already crossed that one off the list.

Comment

And on E 60 they said Jose's mother is going to be at her first game since Jose died. That is not going to go well. We have found how they will screw this up. Really a terrible all around idea.

Comment

[MENTION=3]Party[/MENTION] @whoever else are we meeting up today?

Comment

Working...
                                X