IT'S OFFICIAL: Marlins, Giancarlo Stanton Agree to 13 Year/$325 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
    if you have a twitter account and haven't tweeted #BringHanleyHome yet, you're a punk tbh
    Tweeted from Marlin Maniac and personal.

It's not ever going to happen.

Comment

• Look, we all know it's not gonna happen.

You guys stand outside the Santa line at the mall and tell kids he's not real, don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Z View Post
        No chance. He's the exact opposite type of player that they would want in that clubhouse.

#keepH2Reaming
        All the middle infielders they bring in can't hit. You might be on to something

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainge View Post
          All the middle infielders they bring in can't hit. You might be on to something
          Character>>Baseball Talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugg View Post
            Look, we all know it's not gonna happen.

You guys stand outside the Santa line at the mall and tell kids he's not real, don't you?
            They're more the type who have to keep a 50 foot distance from places like that.
            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• I can't stand Hanley. He's better than Hech but I fucking hate that guy.

Comment

• banned.

Comment

• LOL this article.

Richest Contract Ever Sounds Like a Deal with the Devil for Giancarlo Stanton

Comment

• It was almost a year ago in Orlando when I asked a Marlins reporter if Stanton would sign a long-term deal and the guy said no. He was extremely confident about it. I am glad he was wrong
                    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Didn't Jon Heyman bet someone on twitter that Stanton would never sign with the Marlins? It was one of those national baseball writers.

Comment

• It's just amazing to think. A year ago the Marlins said they weren't going to talk extension yet. They weren't going to talk extension during the 2014 season. They said they would wait until the off-season. They actually did it. They came through. They knew what they were doing. I love it. So happy.
                        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• well, I mean, they should have signed him last off-season, but yeah

Comment

• The Marlins have made it clear they’re going to do everything in their power to sign slugger Giancarlo Stanton to a massive extension.

When they inevitably fail, you can be sure of this: The Red Sox will be waiting.
                            http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/r...ncarlo_stanton

Tell me more Tomase.

Comment

• Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
                              Didn't Jon Heyman bet someone on twitter that Stanton would never sign with the Marlins? It was one of those national baseball writers.
                              Rosenthal. He wrote an article "eating his words" today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                                It's just amazing to think. A year ago the Marlins said they weren't going to talk extension yet. They weren't going to talk extension during the 2014 season. They said they would wait until the off-season. They actually did it. They came through. They knew what they were doing. I love it. So happy.
                                Well, no. Should have been done forever ago. Cost themselves a lot of money in the process.

Comment

Working...
                                X