Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Koehler Have to Be Pulled After 96 Pitches when He Has Only Given Up 2 Hits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Koehler Have to Be Pulled After 96 Pitches when He Has Only Given Up 2 Hits?

question

Have to win these games in the scenario that was presented (if there is a belief that we are going to have a shot to contend for WC in Sept).

Nope

Comment

but pitch counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his arm might fall off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I think it was mostly because last time Young hit a HR off of him in the same spot. Obviously, Young made them look bad anyways. Terrible game. This season is going down the drain day by day. I still think they have a strong push left in them.

I think Stanton is already showing some post HR Derby effects, even though he hasn't even participated yet. Maybe that HR Derby BP he is taking is really taking its toll on him.

We would probably be in such a better position with Jose here

Still hope the FO makes some moves to solidify our rotation and 2B.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
          I think Stanton is already showing some post HR Derby effects, even though he hasn't even participated yet. Maybe that HR Derby BP he is taking is really taking its toll on him.
          Not sure if serious.
          poop

Comment

Ahehahehaheha

Comment

Working...
            X