X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 era w/ .400 baa.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
      One of Stanton/Ozuna/Yelich will be hurt by May 10th so no problem getting those AB's.

Ichiro pitches better than Cisheck did for us this year.

We're 5 games better without Cisheck next year.
      This is ridiculous.

Comment

The whole post?

Half?

- - - - - - - - - -

It's funny that at least one person took me seriously when I said Ichiro pitches better than Cisheck.

Comment

Just so we are clear, Ichiro is a bad pitcher.

Comment

Just so we are clear, it's spelled Cishek
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Just so we are clear, my phone once auto-corrected Ichiro to I Chiropractic.

Comment

Yes, Ichiro is a bad pitcher.

Now that we've cleared that up (and MK7 has pointed out my phones incorrect auto correct of Cishek) can we all agree that retaining Ichiro won't make or break 2016?

Comment

It won't make it, but it might break it

I have an awful feeling that we'll trade Ozuna and Ichiro gets 450-500 PA.
                  Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                    The whole post?

Half?

- - - - - - - - - -

It's funny that at least one person took me seriously when I said Ichiro pitches better than Cisheck.
                    It's ridiculous I was an idiot and took that seriously.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                    It won't make it, but it might break it

Even if this doesn't happen, an injury will. In that case, Ichiro should be the 5th OF'er, not 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post

Well this would be a back breaker no doubt.

I actually hadn't thought about them doing something this ridiculous.

Comment

I should clarify that I don't think they'll trade Ozuna with the expectation that Ichiro will start...but I do think they'll make a shortsighted trade and say "we got a pitcher/3B back, we can roll with Cole Gillespie/MiLB FA/Reggie Abercrombie type in CF!" and then in May they realize that he sucks and they might as well get ad money/exposure from Ichiro

Comment

Yelich to center and Ichiro/Dietrich platoon in left could be beneficial with Gillespie as the 4th OF. This assumes a good return for Ozuna.

Comment

Am I the only one that hopes Cole is not on our bench? The only thing keeping his line afloat is a high BABIP.

He'd also take the RH spot. Dietrich, Tellis, Rojas, Ichiro...we need someone better than Gillespie for that role

Comment

I suggested Gillespie being on the team if we let Ichiro go, but with Ichiro cemented into the bench there's really no point in him being on the club.

Comment

Same goes for Jeff Mathis. I know this organization loves him but you've got imagine that with Telis, you'd dump the third catcher.

Comment

Working...
                                X