No announcement yet.

The Non-jose Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ is just amazing. Pinch-hits McGehee who somehow gets a flair hit, and then pinch-runs for him with Cole Gillespie whose OPS is about 200 points higher than McGehee's, he has him steal and is promptly thrown out.

Comment

• lol Phillies

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
        Last 2 starts for Conley total stats: 13 IP, 14 Ks, 6 hits, 1 BB, 1 ER
        To be fair, it's been against the Mets and the Phillies.

Still, that's crazy good

Comment

• And to Conley's credit, he looks better suited to having success at the Major League level that Justin Nicolino is. He has a higher K rate (and always has had a good one) and his peripherals in the minors and majors have been at the same level or better than Nicolino has. I'm higher on Conley than I am on Nicolino and I think if we're gonna have one of the Conley-Urena-Nicolino combo starting at the big league level next year, it's Adam's job to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by nny View Post
            To be fair, it's been against the Mets and the Phillies.

Still, that's crazy good
            Cespedes the MVP though.

Comment

• So how do the defensive metrics like Miguel Rojas compared to Hechevarria so far?

Right now, through 125 ABs, his slash line is slightly better than Hech.

Comment

• I love how much Nicolino is going to piss off everybody on this forum (and he did the same while in the minors). 7 IP, 1 ER allowed, no strikeouts. Just amazing.

Comment

So how do the defensive metrics like Miguel Rojas compared to Hechevarria so far?

Right now, through 125 ABs, his slash line is slightly better than Hech.
                  UZR/150
                  Adeiny Hechavarria 17.8
                  Miguel Rojas -3.4

DRS
                  Adeiny Hechavarria 10
                  Miguel Rojas 1

Comment

• Interesting.

Either way, I have to think Rojas is on the team as Utility Infielder next year. It's gonna be so nice to be rid of Solano once and for all.

Comment

• If we hire Dusty Baker, you're gonna get more Solano than you can handle.

Comment

• i'm getting pretty fucking sick of seeing yelich swing at the first pitch with dee on first

Comment

• Last home game of the season and zero fucks given

Comment

• Imagine watching a 68 win baseball team play a team even worse when football is on.

Comment

• Imagine you're a Jaguars fan and a Marlins fan.

Comment

Imagine you're a Jaguars fan and a Marlins fan.
                                this

sports life is pure misery

(even that gators win last night)
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X