Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Marlins Lose to Casey McGehee and No One Watches, is It Still a Loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: If the Marlins Lose to Casey McGehee and No One Watches, is It Still a Loss?

Did not like watching highlights (lowlights) of this game
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Yelich starts, Ichiro sits and the lols are back.

- - - - - - - - - -

I don't think I've ever seen a guy pitch that bad and throw 6 scoreless innings.

Mind ------------> blown.

Comment

Game was pathetic.

Comment

See what happens when we don't have Dee Gordon?

Comment

I was thinking about saying something about that. I think it has more to do with striking out 10 times, the bullpen issuing 3 walks and Cosart looking awful than having Dee or Ichiro out of the lineup. I mean they had a good chance to get back in the game in the 5th but Bour popped out and Yelich struck out looking at a clear strike with runners on 1st and second and then Stanton struck out on 3 pitches with the bases loaded.

Comment

Stanton's AB with the bases loaded was one of the worst things I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
              Stanton's AB with the bases loaded was one of the worst things I've seen.
              It sucked, but we should expect this when Stanton goes into a cold spell. His strike-zone judgement fails him badly when he slumps.

Comment

Working...
              X