Where We Go from Here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where We Go from Here.

I decided to come back and check in real quick and I see no progress has been made, so basically, Im going to do my best to get SOMETHING done. Here's the long and the short of it, though...

The biggest problem with OOTP8 was the players dying at 30 nonsense. Coupled with the fact that I'm far too lazy to go through the hassle of creating new players and stuff, I'm exploring trying a more recent OOTP which would solve both problems.

Now, this would also obviously require a start over, which does significantly more good than bad for the league (cleans the crap, consolidates roster, teams, managers, etc).

If you want to play, I can run this again... however, there's a good chance I'll mostly be running it myself, as Nny has stuff on his plate, too. So, things will likely be a bit slower, but I can and will get them done with enough hassling from Mainge and Moss. Additionally, I need to see enough real support for continued play, if only 4-5 people maybe want to play, Im not going to waste my or your time, it's only fair. If we can get a good, solid, 10-12 people who REALLY want to play, then Im down to do it.

Consider this a sign up. Also, I'll need to know how well you guys can follow install instructions from me via AIM or PM as the new ones install differently.
    --------------------
    oh, also, as usual.

PM/IM me with questions/concerns.
    Last edited by PitchingWinsGames; 08-09-2011, 02:14 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
    CSBC Commish

I'm still interested in participating.

Comment

I'm in, but using a mac, I don't know if I can update to the new OOTP.
      poop

Comment

Shitty Macs
        --------------------
        There are Mac versions:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/out-.../downloads.php
        Last edited by DColts; 08-09-2011, 03:23 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Ah, I thought Moss said it wasn't available for macs.
          poop

Comment

As I said before, I am still up for the new league. I just cannot deal with the issues we were having with the old league.
            You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

Originally posted by pdub858 View Post
              As I said before, I am still up for the new league. I just cannot deal with the issues we were having with the old league.
              Not so easy, huh?
              CSBC Commish

Comment

I say we look at using OOTP 11 or 10.

Comment

Im trying out 12 right now
                  CSBC Commish

Comment

Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames View Post
                    Not so easy, huh?

Oh, I never doubted you lol. It is a pain in the ass on so many levels. But I just could not deal with the uncertainty and indecisiveness.
                    You know what the difference between Jeremy Lin and Tim Tebow is?... Jeremy Lin is probably a good Quarter Back.

Comment

I'm assuming this is as good as dead now, yeah?

Comment

It's dead

Comment

I'm sad I miss our league..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X