Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlins End Dreadful Losing Streak And Finally Win 2nd Game In June, 5-2 Over Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins End Dreadful Losing Streak And Finally Win 2nd Game In June, 5-2 Over Angels

toldyouso.com/vazquez
    This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

We are 1-0 in our last 1 games, tied for best in all of baseball during that stretch.

Comment

Ok, I want to make sure I heard this correctly:
        Did Tommy Hutton really say something along the lines of "you should never walk that guy, you should give up a home run instead of bringing the tying run to the plate with a walk"?

I am not as proficient in baseball knowledge of many of you, but that's one of the dumbest things that anyone covering sports for a living has ever said, right?

Comment

tommy leads the league in worst

Comment

My favorite part was when Jack told Choate to hit the shower early. Whether he's doing it for show or not that was cool.

Comment

That was the dumbest thing I ever heard too, McL.
              This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

While it was stupid and I'm not agreeing with the comment, you are only taking partially word for word what he said and, in doing so, changing his point. The point was that Callaspo, with his very limited power, is someone you need to throw strikes to and challenge, rather than give him a free base to face someone with well-known power who can tie the game with one swing.

Comment

I'm glad they won.
                  There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

Now to build off this!

Comment

I actually agreed with Tommy that time.

Unless if you're worried about Leo's stats, a walk = a HR in that situation.
                      Of course, I'm sure Leo wasn't throwing balls on purpose.

And Tommy didn't say anything when Ceda walked a man on four pitches with the team up 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                        While it was stupid and I'm not agreeing with the comment, you are only taking partially word for word what he said and, in doing so, changing his point. The point was that Callaspo, with his very limited power, is someone you need to throw strikes to and challenge, rather than give him a free base to face someone with well-known power who can tie the game with one swing.
                        See that makes more sense. Tommy needs a translator.

Comment

I haven't watched a Marlins game with sound in like 2 months.

Comment

Tommy said that Infante has regressed because he's now playing everyday.

In other words, he doesn't know what .BABIP is.

Comment

Anyone watching the postgame???

Comment

Working...
                              X