No announcement yet.

Leo Blows Save After Surrendering Pinch Hit 2 Run HR To Braun, 6-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Leo Blows Save After Surrendering Pinch Hit 2 Run HR To Braun, 6-5

Well that sucked.

You could see Axford's body language change a little when Hayes swung at the eye level fb for the 1st strike, he knew Hayes couldn't catch up with him and just blew him away.

Comment

ATL won and Philly lost. So still one back but ATL is tied with us now.

Comment

Ryan (le)Braun (James)

Comment

I like him a lot but I didn't for that split second tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
            ATL won and Philly lost. So still one back but ATL is tied with us now.
            Not that it matters in June, but the loss column is really all that matters. Atlanta has two more losses.

Comment

After the high pitch, Axford put it an inch off the outside corner 3 times in a row, Hayes watched one, then swung through it twice. Cant be upset at a guy who gets like 3 at-bats in a week at most for not producing in that spot.

Comment

Not a fan of how the pitching matches up in the rest of this series besides Sunday.

Comment

Hanley not being able to pinch hit in that spot hurt us.. You could just feel Leo was gonna blow it tonite.. the cheap hit and the bomb by Braun.. I had to watch it on local tv always fun =/

Comment

Working...
                  X