Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I liked hiura more but I think the addition of Diaz at a traditionally non power hitting position is a good way to counter balance a lot of the lighter hitting outfielders they’ve gotten. Year 1 of a rebuild I really like the work they’ve done

Comment

[tweet]956673492728020993[/tweet]

Comment

Here’s the link to the scouting report so it’s readable

https://i.imgur.com/NsIuVe7_d.jpg?ma...idelity=medium
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
            I liked hiura more but I think the addition of Diaz at a traditionally non power hitting position is a good way to counter balance a lot of the lighter hitting outfielders they’ve gotten. Year 1 of a rebuild I really like the work they’ve done
            Man you really like their kool aid I haven't see you disagree with a move they have made yet. This honestly wan't that great a deal for Yelich.

Comment

Two outfielders and no starting pitching. Garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by flamarlins93 View Post
                Man you really like their kool aid I haven't see you disagree with a move they have made yet. This honestly wan't that great a deal for Yelich.
                I like doing it the right way. The process to me is more important than the result at this point. We can all have our opinion of the deal and we are all welcome to our own, I just like the full rebuild and the commitment to it after years of trying to put lipstick on a pig and act like we’re a contender. And I think if we continue the dismantling we’ll have a ton of good looking prospects on top of the inevitable top picks we’ll get the next few years. Keep plugging away and sticking to the process and stick to this plan. Again, to me the process is more important than the result at this pojnt

Comment

You’ve loved every single deal, when the rest of the board (and baseball world) has been underwhelmed by every move, so sorry if I wait for others analysis of the move before making my own decision.

Comment

Originally posted by lou View Post
                    Two outfielders and no starting pitching. Garbage.
                    Not sure why you’re only looking at starting pitching. I understand we also need pitching but we’ve done a good job addressing it in other trades and we desperately needed to add position player talent. We still have realmtuo, Castro, straily and bour + too add more pitching if need be

Comment

What good is the “right process” if you don’t get anybody worth anything? You don’t care about the result of the trade? Isn’t that the entire point of it?

- - - - - - - - - -

So how long before Realmuto’s underwhelming trade return?

Comment

Well at least we have the money now to pay the $50m owed to Prado, Ziegler, Chen and Tazawa...

Comment

I mean, just being logical in the current MLB climate, you would rather have a ton of high end pitching prospects in a smaller market since you will control them for low cost during most of their best years. They needed to target pitchers in everything they did here and ended up not even getting a good one with their best chip.

Comment

It’s clear now that there won’t be a single player left from last hear’s Team.

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                              What good is the “right process” if you don’t get anybody worth anything? You don’t care about the result of the trade? Isn’t that the entire point of it?
                              I do, I just think nobody actually truly knows how we’re doing until a year from now at least. That’s why I’m saying the process is more important at this pount. I also like what we’ve done getting potential top end arms, high floor arms, and now a few top prospect bats. I just like the general process and think we’ve done alright and we will know more A year from now. Also we still have quite a few trade chips

Comment

I like doing it the right way. The process to me is more important than the result at this point. We can all have our opinion of the deal and we are all welcome to our own, I just like the full rebuild and the commitment to it after years of trying to put lipstick on a pig and act like we’re a contender. And I think if we continue the dismantling we’ll have a ton of good looking prospects on top of the inevitable top picks we’ll get the next few years. Keep plugging away and sticking to the process and stick to this plan. Again, to me the process is more important than the result at this pojnt
                                They could have done better if they waited until the trade deadline. You just seem to be happy that all the players are getting traded regardless of the return. Diaz hit .222 last year. Brison is the only decent piece to this trade Harrison is ok but they should have been able to get more for Yelich. We will have some good looking prospect but no great ones. Who the hell is going to be playing for this team in the future to make fans want to go see them? So far we have no one to come up to be the next great player.

Comment

Working...
                                X