X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [tweet]941079922134736896[/tweet]

Comment

• WOW

i like alcantara, and I am higher on Sierra than it seems most here are, but this trade is pure dogshit.

Only good return has been Dee
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• ok, but not spectacular deal. Gallen looks solid.

Comment

• He looks like alot of pitchers we already have. Ceiling is a Dan Straily type. So still think this trade isn't that bad?

Comment

• Gallen is a back end guy. They went with floor over ceiling in this deal.
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

• Originally posted by flamarlins93 View Post
              He looks like alot of pitchers we already have. Ceiling is a Dan Straily type. So still think this trade isn't that bad?
              I’m on my phone on the way to the heat game so I’m not able to look into fallen or the other guy. I do like Sierra more than I did before I did research into him. Not the biggest fan of the return but don’t hate it

Comment

• This seems like a pretty disappointing return on paper. Sierra better play Kiermaier defense and Alcantara needs to become at least a 3 and not move to pen.

Hopefully they know something we don't. There was a market for him so they took this deal on purpose for a reason.

Comment

• Ozuna (barring them moving Yelich) was probably the best bat available on the market considering how cheap he is right now. This is extremely underwhelming.

Comment

• Guys one of the "prospects" we got in this trade is a 23-year old that played in the NYPL last year.

Comment

• So have they managed to kill off even the most die hard fans with these moves?

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                        Guys one of the "prospects" we got in this trade is a 23-year old that played in the NYPL last year.
                        But he’s a native Floridian!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                          But he’s a native Floridian!!!
                          Gotta increase revenue by getting local guyssss!!!!

- - - - - - - - - -

Only this team could aim so low with these trades

Comment

• Sierra reminds me of Kevin Mattison stats wise. Great defense and speed but couldn't hit consistently.

Comment

• Sierra is SUCH a Marlins type player.

So we didn’t get a Top 3 Cardinals prospect for Marcel Ozuna?

Did we get a Top 5?

Comment

• Blows
                                "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                                - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Working...
                                X