More
    Ozuna to Cardinals is done
    LETS GO!

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
      LETS GO!
      Lets see what they got

Comment

And now we sit back and pray that Alcantara isnt the best prospect we get in the deal.

Comment

[tweet]941006037712240640[/tweet]

Comment

lets hope we can get quicker details of what we got this time than with stanton. id assume we will get info soon. Wonder if Ziegler is involved too.

- - - - - - - - - -

Jesse Sanchez‏Verified account
            @JesseSanchezMLB
            3m3 minutes ago
            More
            Source: Marcel Ozuna has been traded to the Cardinals. The deal is pending a physical.
            More confirmation. So this is the real deal.

Comment

LETS GO!
              You are way too excited for a fan of the team getting rid of everybody

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dim View Post
                You are way too excited for a fan of the team getting rid of everybody

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                getting rid of everybody from a team with an expected payroll of $140 million and hasnt been over .500 since 2009?

Comment

Dark days folks. When you can't find a way to make your 27-year old superstar, who is relatively affordable at this point, a part of your future plans, you're not a real major league franchise.

- - - - - - - - - -

getting rid of everybody from a team with an expected payroll of $140 million and hasnt been over .500 since 2009?
                  $140 million is a middle of the pack payroll in the major leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                    Dark days folks. When you can't find a way to make your 27-year old superstar, who is relatively affordable at this point, a part of your future plans, you're not a real major league franchise.
                    a part of our future plans? we're rebuilding and he's a free agent in 2 years with scott boras as his agent. Also, his past year was by far the best year he's ever had and it came hitting right behind a historic year from stanton. They are selling high on a guy they wont be able to retain in 2 years and they wont be anywhere near contention in the next 2 years anyway. This is beyond smart business. I dont even know if smart is the right word. More like obvious.

Comment

- - - - - - - - - -

Affordable for 2 years when Scott Boras wants 7/250 million. Its called a rebuild and it has begun

Comment

a part of our future plans? we're rebuilding and he's a free agent in 2 years with scott boras as his agent. Also, his past year was by far the best year he's ever had and it came hitting right behind a historic year from stanton. They are selling high on a guy they wont be able to retain in 2 years and they wont be anywhere near contention in the next 2 years anyway. This is beyond smart business. I dont even know if smart is the right word. More like obvious.
                        Thanks for proving my point for me pal.

Scott Boras is an agent for a lot of players. Every other team deals with him, but it's out of the question for us? Not a real major league franchise.

Comment

- - - - - - - - - -

I understand $140 million is middle of the pack, but $140 million and we are nowhere near contention is pointless, not to mention driving us to contention by signing 2 top of the rotation arms would put us closer to $170-180 million. These moves are moving us towards being a sustainable contender year in and year out if this rebuild is done properly.

Comment

[tweet]941010239880560640[/tweet]

Comment

Thanks for proving my point for me pal.

Scott Boras is an agent for a lot of players. Every other team deals with him, but it's out of the question for us? Not a real major league franchise.
                              Scott Boras being his agent means that he will 100% be going to free agency, not that we shouldnt deal with him. Also, you seem to ignore the part where Ozuna put up a career year unlike anything he's previously shown before. This is the definition of selling high. Would you rather he be on a losing team for the next 2 years only to see him leave in free agency n 2 years for a massive deal and see us get nothing?

Comment

Working...
                              X