Jeter Asked Samson to Fire Conine, Jack, Dawson, and Perez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
    I think the TV crew is the best it's been since I've been a Marlins fan.

Way better than Joe Angel and Gary Carter. lol

*EDIT* Jay Randolph (honestly I don't really remember this guy) and Gary Carter
    Jay Randolph wasn't very good. Repeated himself a lot

Comment

he was like 106 years old

Gary Carter also was not very good
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

So according to Barry Jackson, it was done so that Loria would have to cover the contracts and not the new ownership group. Probably as part of the sale agreement.

Comment

From Frisaro it looks like Perez,Dawson,McKeon and Conine could have some role with the team just not as Special Assistants to Owner. Also mentions Bernie Williams and Posada as possible to join the organization

Keep Conine on TV and public relations. I dont mind that plus let's us draft his son

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
            From Frisaro it looks like Perez,Dawson,McKeon and Conine could have some role with the team just not as Special Assistants to Owner. Also mentions Bernie Williams and Posada as possible to join the organization

Keep Conine on TV and public relations. I dont mind that plus let's us draft his son
            That's why i didnt rush to judgment. Their role was eliminated when the owner sold the team. I'd be surprised if they didnt have roles with the new ownership at the very least in a transition role. Wait for judgment on the new ownership until they are actually talking publicly.

Comment

According to the radio tonight (790 theTicket), Blaylock will be let go.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddawg View Post
                change we can all get behind!

Comment

Jeter just penned a piece on his expectations for the franchise on the player's tribune. It says pretty much nothing besides wanting to build a winning culture. I really think he is going to do a great job.

Comment

Well she ain't gone yet. She even got the 1st one on one with Jeter after the presser.

Comment

Well she ain't gone yet. She even got the 1st one on one with Jeter after the presser.
                      Yeah, I saw that....that's disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                        Yeah, I saw that....that's disappointing.
                        even if she wouldnt be retained for next year im sure that is incredibly low on the list of priorities for the new ownership so im sure that decision hasnt been made either way as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                          even if she wouldnt be retained for next year im sure that is incredibly low on the list of priorities for the new ownership so im sure that decision hasnt been made either way as of yet.
                          I know lol. And I doubt ownership would even care about that, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X