• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Heyman‏Verified account
    @JonHeyman
    5s6 seconds ago
    More
    #STLCards are in on Ozuna but hearing there are a “couple sleepers” too they are trying
    Wonder who. I could see Toronto being one of those teams.

Comment

• Joe Frisaro‏Verified account
      @JoeFrisaro
      6m6 minutes ago
      More
      The #STLCardinals are viewed as the frontrunner for #Marlins Marcell Ozuna. Possibilities that could be in package are two of these three pitching prospects - Jack Flaherty, Dakota Hudson or Sandy Alcantara, plus either OF Stephen Piscotty or Randal Grichuk.
      There we go. Would be a great haul. Flaherty and either one of them.

Comment

• Mystery team
        "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
        - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
          I agree with you on this. The STL package doesn’t seem like the most intriguing one.
          The STL package won’t overwhelming because MIA will ship Tazawa or Ziegler with Ozuna
          Last edited by Namaste; 12-12-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• Joe Frisaro of MLB.com reports that the Marlins have discussed Dan Straily with the Orioles.
            It looks like the fire sale in Miami will extend to the starting rotation. Straily posted a mediocre 4.26 ERA, 1.30 WHIP, and 170/60 K/BB ratio in 181 2/3 innings this past season with the Marlins, but he had a very good showing in 2016 with the Reds. The 29-year-old right-hander is under contractual control through 2020. 2018 will be his first season of salary arbitration.
            Rotoworld blurb

Comment

• I heard the Reds have this pretty cool pitcher named Luis Castillo. Young and cost controlled for a while. Should see if they'd trade him for Straily.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                Guess u will be looking for a new team because that is exactly what they are trying to do. Like Frisaro said 6-8 teams have talked on Ozuna(SF,St Louis,Wash,Texas,Oakland,LAD,Houston,Toronto) and have told some of them they need to take either Tazawa,Ziegler or Prado in the deal. Yelich is NOT being shopped but they have taken calls/offers from St Louis,LAD,Oakland,SD,Philly and more,told team they need at least 3 TOP 100 prospects however instead of another 1 or 2 prospects they would rather have u take a contract.

They aren't giving these guys away they still want tons. The thing that is killing them right now is no FA bats have signed

- - - - - - - - - -

Atlanta has talked to Miami about Prado but we need to pay most of his salary

Milwaukee,Minnesota,Baltimore are in on Straily BUT all are waiting to see if they get a FA SP first

Starlin Castro is being looked at by SD(SS),LAA,Milwaukee,NYM

Justin Bour looks like he is staying for now but don't be suprised if he is moved at the deadline. They have also taken calls on Bearclaw and Conley but might hold onto them for now and try to up value

Soon as some of these FA start signing business will be picking up for us.

If SD gets Hosmer dont be surprised if Yelich to SD picks up alot of steam(Not saying he goes there but SD is gonna go hard after him if they feel guys are coming)
                Frisaro breaking news on Straily-well breaking 12 hrs AFTER I said it

Comment

I appreciate you Sharing whatever inside info you have, but the guy who feels the need to tell you that he was right about something is beyond obnoxious

Comment

The goal today should be to finish an Ozuna trade. Better deals will be there for Straily later on.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                      I appreciate you Sharing whatever inside info you have, but the guy who feels the need to tell you that he was right about something is beyond obnoxious
                      I just get a kick out of it when guys like Frisaro mentions stuff 12 hrs after everyone else has heard it

No worries I wont mention anything about Ozuna until it happens(Dont wanna be beyond obnoxious)

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by fauowls44 View Post
                      The goal today should be to finish an Ozuna trade. Better deals will be there for Straily later on.
                      We are they just were talking-they asked for Austin Hays but were told maybe/not likely. More likely centerpiece is Cedric Mullins/Tanner Scott with Yefry Ramirez/Alex Wells/Matthias Dietz as other pieces

- - - - - - - - - -

Yelich is getting massive amounts of hits

Braves are still favorites because they will take Prado and most of his contract. However they would like a top bat in deal which Atlanta doesn't really have

They are dealing with Ozuna/Straily/Starlin Castro.Ziegler more right now

Comment

I just get a kick out of it when guys like Frisaro mentions stuff 12 hrs after everyone else has heard it

No worries I wont mention anything about Ozuna until it happens(Dont wanna be beyond obnoxious)

- - - - - - - - - -

We are they just were talking-they asked for Austin Hays but were told maybe/not likely. More likely centerpiece is Cedric Mullins/Tanner Scott with Yefry Ramirez/Alex Wells/Matthias Dietz as other pieces
                        I would like Hays but Scott would be a nice piece to get for Straily.

Comment

• tjfla, I apologize for things I've said in the past. It seems like you do have some sources and I've been a dick. Sorry. I became a believer after some of the random names you mentioned in the SF trade that were later mentioned on Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                            tjfla, I apologize for things I've said in the past. It seems like you do have some sources and I've been a dick. Sorry. I became a believer after some of the random names you mentioned in the SF trade that were later mentioned on Twitter.
                            HAHA I dont need my ass kissed. I just tell u guys what I hear but since I got an apology and not someone else calling names Ill give the Ozuna news

Comment

• I sometimes wonder if tj could possibly be a human person.

Comment

• Well we have a deal with St Louis on Ozuna the roadblock is Piscotty

We want Flaherty,Alcantara and Piscotty for Ozuna. However Piscotty wants to go to the Bay Area because his mom is really sick. So our options are #1 do that deal and then ship Piscotty to SF or Oakland for other stuff #2 take a Jose Martinez and 1 or 2 prospects and have St Louis take Ziegler or Tazawa

Mystery team is said to be Boston and Toronto/Arizona are trying to get involved. Marlins are leaking news in order to try to get another prospect or 2 but they really really wanna do the deal with St Louis(they like the pictching)

So it could change and probably will but they want Flaherty,Alcantara and Piscotty

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                                I sometimes wonder if tj could possibly be a human person.
                                Very human. Work,got a bad back and a pain in the ass gf

Comment

Working...
                                X