• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ralph View Post
    Or Bo Bichette or Fernando Tatis Jr,

- - - - - - - - - -

Or Bo Bichette or Fernando Tatis Jr,
    Ya I would ask for Tatis Jr but they keep saying untouchable and Urias isn't bad. Different player but has tons of talent

Toronto would move to front of list if they say Vlad Jr. Issue is they keep saying Bo Bichette and they have not much after those 2 that gets guys happy

Comment

• I think any yelich trade needs to get 2 top 100 bats and another top 100 arm. I think we have a decent amount of pitching for year 1 of a rebuild, but if we trade yelich we need a cornerstone type hitting prospect we can build around.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
      Ya I would ask for Tatis Jr but they keep saying untouchable and Urias isn't bad. Different player but has tons of talent

Toronto would move to front of list if they say Vlad Jr. Issue is they keep saying Bo Bichette and they have not much after those 2 that gets guys happy
      ya, for yelich we would need both of those guys cause the remainder of their system is nothing special.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
        SD does have Josh Stabbor(ALL POWER) seriously tho they aren't concerned about specific stuff they want talent. Its about 2020 getting talent and then figuring stuff out. They can load up on talent like Chicago White Sox and try to trade for a big bat(Machado). Not saying Machado just using that as example
        Usually, good farm system have players who can hit for power. I agree talent should be the priority, but it would be nice to add power. Right now, we have nothing in that regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
          Where do we expect Prado to be playing in this lineup? Dietrich for that matter?
          Depends on Castro. But one could play 2B, the other LF?

In ML news

Nothing is close but they are talking Straily,Castro,Ziegler,Bearclaw with teams still

Prado they are still trying to move

Yelich is as good as gone but they are trying to play it off like they might keep him. Atlanta is still the favorite because they will take Prado however IF San Diego trades Headley don't be surprised if SD jumps up to top with them taking on Prado.

- - - - - - - - - -

Prado 2B and DD LF
          Very possible if Toronto would offer him.

Pretty much-the reports are they talked to him and he said he would rather move on. Doesn't mean anything since he is under contract but they are calling and listening on him.

50/50. They are telling teams if u take on Prado u would move to the top of the list. The entrance fee to even talk about Yelich is 3 Top 100 prospects Prado or not. If u don't have 3 that are close to Top 100 dont even call

Teams to look for on Yelich are Atlanta,SD,LAD,Colorado
          I don't understand what SD is doing trading for Headley and then talking about trading him away, and now considering Prado?

It's pathetic that they're considering tying Prado to Yelich. I'm prepared to be completely underwhelmed by whatever we get for Yelich.

SD does have Josh Stabbor(ALL POWER) seriously tho they aren't concerned about specific stuff they want talent. Its about 2020 getting talent and then figuring stuff out. They can load up on talent like Chicago White Sox and try to trade for a big bat(Machado). Not saying Machado just using that as example
          I don't understand why the White Sox are in for Machado for a year?

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
            I think any yelich trade needs to get 2 top 100 bats and another top 100 arm. I think we have a decent amount of pitching for year 1 of a rebuild, but if we trade yelich we need a cornerstone type hitting prospect we can build around.

I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
              I agree.
              vlad jr is possibly my favorite prospect in all of baseball. would be insane if we could get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                Where do we expect Prado to be playing in this lineup? Dietrich for that matter?
                That's why I didn't list positions, lol. I imagine it will all be sorted out after they make more moves, but I'd imagine Prado goes to LF, and then maybe try DD in right?

Comment

• Bo is great. but yea they dont have much. Bo, Alford, Zeuch, looks nice but yea still missing a piece from the Jays.
                  "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                  - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Fernando Rodney just got up to 6 million from Minnesota

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by Ralph View Post
                    Bo is great. but yea they dont have much. Bo, Alford, Zeuch, looks nice but yea still missing a piece from the Jays.
                    Exactly. U can live with Vlad Jr,Gourriel or Alford and Zeuch but not that deal. They have lower level guys but nothing great(Urena/Tellez)

Comment

Fernando Rodney just got up to 6 million from Minnesota

- - - - - - - - - -

Exactly. U can live with Vlad Jr,Gourriel or Alford and Zeuch but not that deal. They have lower level guys but nothing great(Urena/Tellez)
                      Gurriel is probably someone this front office would be interested in.

Comment

• kid has busted so bad.
                        "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                        - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                          I agree.
                          They would love one but at this point they dont care if pitcher,catcher,1B,CF as long as talent and ready by 2020.

Comment

They would love one but at this point they dont care if pitcher,catcher,1B,CF as long as talent and ready by 2020.
                            understand, but at some point you have to recognize what the organization has enough of and what the organization has 0 of.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post

The White Sox remind me of the up and down spending of Loria, although they tend to spend more. There is really no rhyme or reason to their plans, though. One year they are buyers, the next they are sellers, and they never win.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                                Depends on Castro. But one could play 2B, the other LF?

I don't understand what SD is doing trading for Headley and then talking about trading him away, and now considering Prado?

It's pathetic that they're considering tying Prado to Yelich. I'm prepared to be completely underwhelmed by whatever we get for Yelich.

Well they are considering Prado because of Yelich. They move from #3/4 on list to Top 2. For most teams especially rebuilding ones 13 million dollars isn't gonna kill them. U keep him for 1 year then just waive him.

Comment

Working...
                                X