Marlins 2017-2018 Offseason Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In ML news

Nothing is close but they are talking Straily,Castro,Ziegler,Bearclaw with teams still

Prado they are still trying to move

Yelich is as good as gone but they are trying to play it off like they might keep him. Atlanta is still the favorite because they will take Prado however IF San Diego trades Headley don't be surprised if SD jumps up to top with them taking on Prado.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
    Where do we expect Prado to be playing in this lineup? Dietrich for that matter?
    Prado 2B and DD LF

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
      Prado 2B and DD LF
      Well, you are not the guy who made that original post, but so Castro RF?

Comment

• They arent gonna "push" any of the guys this year. If Sierra is ready then he will bat leadoff and either CF/RF(depends on Yelich). Alcantara and Gallen are gonna be in AAA till least June/July

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
          id say fuck it and put him at SS. i do not want to watch rojas and riddle play everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
            My bad didnt notice Castro as expect them to deal him before season.

Comment

They arent gonna "push" any of the guys this year. If Sierra is ready then he will bat leadoff and either CF/RF(depends on Yelich). Alcantara and Gallen are gonna be in AAA till least June/July
              they should keep those guys down until the day when we would get an extra year of team control for them.

Comment

• Attaching Prado to Yelich in any deal would make me very angry.

I like Yelich gone, but that’s some shady shit.

Comment

• I think we should keep Yelich now and attempt to sign Realmuto long term and if he doesnt want to then trade him instead.

Comment

• The Yelich to SD rumor is kinda interesting and could change it all up

Carlos Asuaje(2B),Luis Urias(SS),Adrian Morejon(SP),Michel Baez(SP) for Yelich and Prado. **NOT SAYING THAT IS OFFER** Just saying thats something they can offer. I would ask for more!! Just saying good start

Get 3 Top 100 prospects and a ML 2B for Yelich and Prado's $

They also might be interested in Castro

Comment

In ML news

Nothing is close but they are talking Straily,Castro,Ziegler,Bearclaw with teams still

Prado they are still trying to move

Yelich is as good as gone

tj, is at all possible they send Yelich to Toronto for Vlad Jr?

When you say Yelich is “good as gone” is it because the FO has already spoken to him and he has expressed that he would prefer to be traded?

How likely is it they attach Prado to Yelich? Can you give a %?

Comment

• At what point do we add a power bat or two? I know it’s just speculation, but Luis Urias can’t be the best bat we get back in a Yelich trade.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, is Realmuto 100% staying? Seems like it.
                        J.T. Realmuto: Franchise Player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                          tj, is at all possible they send Yelich to Toronto for Vlad Jr?

When you say Yelich is “good as gone” is it because the FO has already spoken to him and he has expressed that he would prefer to be traded?

How likely is it they attach Prado to Yelich? Can you give a %?
                          Very possible if Toronto would offer him.

Pretty much-the reports are they talked to him and he said he would rather move on. Doesn't mean anything since he is under contract but they are calling and listening on him.

50/50. They are telling teams if u take on Prado u would move to the top of the list. The entrance fee to even talk about Yelich is 3 Top 100 prospects Prado or not. If u don't have 3 that are close to Top 100 dont even call

Teams to look for on Yelich are Atlanta,SD,LAD,Colorado

Comment

• I would be legit straight up happy about this FIRE SALE if we got Vlad Jr

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              At what point do we add a power bat or two? I know it’s just speculation, but Luis Urias can’t be the best bat we get back in a Yelich trade.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, is Realmuto 100% staying? Seems like it.
                              J.T. Realmuto: Franchise Player.
                              SD does have Josh Stabbor(ALL POWER) seriously tho they aren't concerned about specific stuff they want talent. Its about 2020 getting talent and then figuring stuff out. They can load up on talent like Chicago White Sox and try to trade for a big bat(Machado). Not saying Machado just using that as example

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                                I would be legit straight up happy about this FIRE SALE if we got Vlad Jr
                                Or Bo Bichette or Fernando Tatis Jr,
                                "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                                - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Working...
                                X