Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Moore is bad.

Comment

• It'd be nice if the FO would actually act like we're in a playoff race.

Comment

• Aviles fucks up even when he does something well.

Comment

• It's embarrassing we're running these jokers out there in the middle of a playoff race.

Comment

• Top of the order coming up in the bottom of the 8th. Seems like a good time to score and take the lead.

Comment

• 50!!

- - - - - - - - - -

Yelich!!

Comment

• Don't even care if they make the playoffs, this team is fun to watch right now. In particular, Stanton. Wow!

Comment

• Curtain call with MVP chant

CARTER CAPPS!!!!!! Lololololololololkl

Comment

• Jump on his back.

Comment

• this is fun

imagine if we had like 1 or 2 more decent players instead of Moore, Aviles, Worley, Despaigne, Nicolino, etc
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• 3 games over. Unreal. Huge next series against the nats as it doesnt seem like we're gonna pick up much ground despite this sweep.

Comment

• Atlanta giving us no help

Comment

• How does this front office not make a move or at the very least call up Peters and Anderson? This team deserves help.

- - - - - - - - - -

Going against scherzer tomorrow. Knew we would face him.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                              How does this front office not make a move or at the very least call up Peters and Anderson? This team deserves help.
                              Agreed, you gotta make it clear to the team the FO is behind you. Especially after we dealt Phelps and Ramos. (Not that it still wasn't the right move)

Comment

• I think they HAVE to go out and get at least one pitcher

i fully expect for the Nats to sweep us but if we can take even 1 I'll be happy
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X