No announcement yet.

The 2017 Game Thread Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our rotation is terrible. Koehler is just the cherry on the top of it.

Comment

Stanton missed his 3rd HR of the game by 4 feet.

Comment

Moore on third with two outs in the bottom of the 9th and we can't get him in.

This isn't going to end well.

Comment

If Dee Gordon took 2nd on his own he needs to die in a fire.

Comment

We did it!

Comment

Adam conley on the mound tonight. Went straight to my online betting account and bet the over 9 for the game. So given my luck he'll throw 7 scoreless.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, when we trade the bullpen guys we should make Tazawa the closer and see if he can continue his success from this month and hopefully be able to trade him by the waiver deadline. He has been much better since he came back and even his WHIP for the year indicates his ERA is in line for regression.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                Adam conley on the mound tonight. Went straight to my online betting account and bet the over 9 for the game. So given my luck he'll throw 7 scoreless.

- - - - - - - - - -

Also, when we trade the bullpen guys we should make Tazawa the closer and see if he can continue his success from this month and hopefully be able to trade him by the waiver deadline. He has been much better since he came back and even his WHIP for the year indicates his ERA is in line for regression.
                There's been people calling on him too.

Comment

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                  There's been people calling on him too.
                  I know, but I think with more time to show he's not as bad as he was in the beginning of the year i think youd be able to save some of the money youre going to have to eat. Not gonna get much for him regardless obviously.

Comment

- - - - - - - - - -
                    So how much money did you lose?

Comment

I know, but I think with more time to show he's not as bad as he was in the beginning of the year i think youd be able to save some of the money youre going to have to eat. Not gonna get much for him regardless obviously.
                      More than u think. The thing with our bullpen is other than McGowan they are all under control next year which means u get more in return. Even Volquez is getting alot of bites-example is Minnesota. They would rather trade for Volquez and pay him 13 million instead of waiting for FA where a guy wants 3/30+

Control still means more value in the league

Comment

Stanton in one of those grooves.

Comment

DVH is a master of suspense. Some times it'll be like 15 seconds after I hear the crack of the bat before I have any idea what happened. On Yelich's HR he just started going on about the ball being stuck behind the fence, before he said anything else, and I'm like WTF happened? 10 seconds later he mentioned it was a home run.

Comment

We have to be near the top of the lead for SOLO HOME RUNS

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                              So how much money did you lose?
                              Betting on sports is dumb.

Comment

Stanton sums it up: "If you can't win a series against the worst team in the league; there's not much going for you, right there." #Marlins

Someone needs to tell Stanton its only getting worse because at least 4/5 arms won't be around next year and there is nothing in the system to replace them nor is Jeff gonna spend any cash this offseason. They can hit 3 HR a game and still lose very easily

Comment

Working...
                                X