Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on?

Comment

• 3-41 this week with RISP according to Tim Healey. Also, Tim Healey is our best beat writer and i just heard of him like a month ago.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
      Peters' breaking ball is really nice and I love his mechanics
      100% if he isnt a solid starter, which he looks like he should be, he would make a great bullpen arm worst case scenario.

- - - - - - - - - -

damn did anyone else see that guy just get rocked in the face off the ricochet with the foul ball?

Comment

• Fan took one in the face.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yeah tough break for the fan deflection then caught him in the nose. Anderson looked smooth there.

Comment

• im not going to make a comment about peters sister. im not going to make a comment about peters sister. im not going to make....

- - - - - - - - - -

4 scoreless thus far, just 48 pitches, 5 k's. should have been up weeks ago.

- - - - - - - - - -

Good for anderson. Save that ball! First of many hopefully.

- - - - - - - - - -

Is anderson now a full time 3b? I know he was drafted and played very little 2b? Is he a plus fielder anywhere and is he versatile defensively at all?

- - - - - - - - - -

This is awesome. Peters has fielded his position really well tonight. 5 scoreless with under 60 pitches. such a welcomed sight. we've had guys go 5 scoreless obviously but a pitcher who is pitch efficient is such a welcomed sight.

- - - - - - - - - -

Tjfla thinks we should pull peters now to save his innings for the AFL

Comment

• Anderson looks good at 3rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
              Anderson looks good at 3rd.
              Yes he does. This has been a good all around night for the team so far future wise. we need to finish this game. I'd give Peters a chance for 1 more inning with a guy warming in the bullpen. bottom of their lineup coming up.

- - - - - - - - - -

Man I just want this team to make it close at the end. I dont think we will, but ill root hard for it. Colorado losing 1-0 early. This is a really big weekend given that we are playing the phils and the rockies are playing a red hot dbacks team.

- - - - - - - - - -

I know he jsut threw 7 scoreless, but we just didnt have a place in the rotation in the last month. We had nicolino and worley!!!

fucking unreal he wasnt up here earlier. Unbelievable debut. great for Peters!

- - - - - - - - - -

honest question. have we had any start this year of 7 IP, 8 K's, 0 ER's?

Comment

• Volquez's no no is the best. Peters 2nd

Comment

• Glenn Geffner‏Verified account @GlennGeffner 11s12 seconds ago
                  More
                  Dillon Peters joins Justin Nicolino (June 20, 2015 at CIN) as 2nd #Marlins pitcher to work 7 shutout innings in his #MLB debut.
                  fuck hes a bust

Comment

• You thought last night's loss was heartbreaking.

Comment

• Not to harp on how bad this marlins front office is, but giving a guy like ziegler significant money over multiple in the first place as a bullpen arm who doesnt strike very many guys out is just such a stupid fucking contract. Like unbelievable stupidity. this front office deserves this bullshit.

- - - - - - - - - -

just a complete and utter inattention to how baseball and baseball contracts work at each position. fuck mike hill. i still contend one of the worst gms in modern major league history.

Comment

• How pathetic. This has to rank up there as one of the worst feeling falling apart we've had after the month and a half or so they've had.

Comment

• Now I will say we're done. Tailspin just like every yr. Crawl back to.500 and timberrrrr

Comment

• Bwahahahahahaha

Comment

• As a lover of following prospects, I gotta say missing Peters' first start and Anderson's debut hurts. It's good to hear they didn't look out of place to start. They're clearly the best guys we got in the system.

Comment

• Also after watching some quick ESPN highlights I've gotta compliment Peters' curveball. It's one of the best off speed pitch I've seen from a Marlins pitcher in quite some time. Love the control he has over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X