• Show
Clear All

• Turn into that shit JT

Comment

• Fuck this team, man.

Comment

• JT has to lead the league in looking at k's

Comment

• I don't ever want to see Mike Aviles again after that.

Comment

• That was hands down the most frustrating game I've seen all season.

Comment

• Moore, Telis and Aviles need to be gone

Comment

• 2 for 14 with RISP.

FUCK THIS TEAM

- - - - - - - - - -

I'm fucking done. See you guys in the off season.

Comment

• Thank God football is here.

Comment

• The Telis thing was bad enough, but Aviles standing there like an idiot "oh I was supposed to go to third?" Was terrible.

Comment

• Angels acquired Brandon Phillips for some journeyman catcher. We should've given them Telis and Aviles.

Comment

• This front office and Jeffrey loria in particular showed over the past 2-3 weeks they dont give a fuck about trying to win this year. The angels got brandon phillips, who has 13 of his 14 million dollar salary being paid by Cincy, for a 29 year old non prospect AAA catcher who has just a .729 OPS this year in AAA. They got him for free.

The rangers got a guy in Miguel Gonzalez who, while nothing special, is a steady 5th starter for a non prospect as well.

MEanwhile, this team since they swept the rockies on August 13th, has given Tomas Fucking Telis 8 starts, Tyler Moore 5 starts, and 2 starts from an obviously bad Despaigne, 3 starts from Nicolino, and 4 starts from Worley.

Complete and utter mismanagement when doing the right thing and giving a team that fought back from 14 games under would have cost next to nothing. It is an absolute disgrace to guys like Stanton, Yelich, Ozuna, Realmuto, and Dee who gave their all and were very good carrying a team with almost 0 help. And i wish guys on the team would call the old ownership out for this nonsense.

9 starts just given up on when something could easily have been done. 13 starts at 1b from non major league players when there are obvious replacements on the team itself and within the organization. Just pathetic.

Comment

• Yeah, there were definitely some low level moves for guys that wouldn't have required giving up much to get that we could've/should've made. Brandon Phillips was an easy target, especially when the alternative was Telis/Aviles. Pitching was an easy target - there were a few guys out there that, while not spectacular, would've helped out more than what we've rolled out there. We need to win the next 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                            Yeah, there were definitely some low level moves for guys that wouldn't have required giving up much to get that we could've/should've made. Brandon Phillips was an easy target, especially when the alternative was Telis/Aviles. Pitching was an easy target - there were a few guys out there that, while not spectacular, would've helped out more than what we've rolled out there. We need to win the next 3.
                            we're done. I hope we can play better over the course of the last month of the season, but this team and more importantly this front office completely dropped the ball. they clearly either were cheap as hell or dont believe in this team. The last 4 games were the end of the road and were also completely avoidable.

Comment

• Or maybe they've just checked out due to the ownership change.

Comment

• We had an opportunity and we blew it. We're 6 out, have 2 teams in front of us, and are clearly the worst team of the 3. They blew a great chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X