No announcement yet.

The 2017 Game Thread Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mariners just acquired Mike Leake from the Cardinals.

Comment

• Ellis at C and Realmuto at 1b today. How it should be everyday, but its only like this because of the day game. Ellis has a .917 OPS since the all star break, even though that is an incredibly small sample.

Comment

• I agree. Ellis should catch and JT @ 1B until Ellis' bat cools down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
          I agree. Ellis should catch and JT @ 1B until Ellis' bat cools down.
          Even if Ellis' bat cools down a lot, which it likely will, I like the idea of not putting JT through the rigors of catching every day, especially as his bat has been cold this month. Realmuto heating up would be worth Ellis putting up similar numbers to Telis and Moore.

Comment

• Gordon comes off the base when he would've been safe.

Comment

• We need this game. Colorado down 5-0 in teh 5th with Verlander pitching for the Tigers. if we win and they lose we can walk out of this series not having lost any ground and go into 4 with the Phillies at home when the 2 Wild Card teams play each other this weekend.

Comment

• Realmuto with a triple. Ridiculously small sample size but he's crushing the ball as a 1b starter this year. I wonder if that is just small sample size bias or if there is something to not having the rigors of having to play behind the plate for 9 innings

Comment

• JT with a double and triple today.

Comment

• Jesus christ. The timely hitting in this series has been nonexistent. bases loaded no outs yesterday. no runs. man on 3rd no outs just now. we're not gonna get a run.

- - - - - - - - - -

pathetic

Comment

• We are the worst at 3rd and no one out I swear.

Comment

• It's an obvious point, but that is another reason why having top of the rotation pitchers with swing and miss stuff is so critical. can get out of jams so much easier. Our best pitchers are pitch to contact pitchers and it makes it almost impossible to limit damage like Strasburg just did.

- - - - - - - - - -

hahahaha and of course strasburg immediately homers to get a run we couldnt get last inning.

Comment

• Strasburg with a home run. Really?

Comment

• Lol we stink

Comment

• Well, at least we won't lose any more ground today.

Comment

• Ya, if i had to bet i'd bet we finish further from the playoffs than we currently are. Hope im wrong. This rotation is straight garbage.

Comment

Working...
                                X