The 2017 Game Thread Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
    Right now I feel like I care more than the team does.

Especially watching Bour in the dugout
    They probably care. Just not facing the Padres anymore.

Comment

• It's unreal how we can manage to not score with the bases loaded so many times.

Comment

• That's the game. Would be nice if Stanton could get some (any) help.

Comment

• This is not a playoff team. I think we all know that.

Comment

Right now I feel like I care more than the team does.

Especially watching Bour in the dugout
            What an odd comment.

Comment

• Realmuto came into the game hitting .172 in August so he's been struggling for a long time now.

Comment

• Anderson now 3-3 tonight. Fuck this front office. Honestly.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                  This is not a playoff team. I think we all know that.
                  Not even close. I'd be happy with a winning season.

Comment

• Where did the team from the last week go? I realize we were playing bad teams, but you could see the energy. The last two nights it's just like "oh it's the Nationals, we're going to lose anyway, so who cares"

Comment

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
                      Not even close. I'd be happy with a winning season.
                      i understand that a winning season is nice and all, but do you really give a shit? who the fuck cares if we are 2 games under or 2 games under if we miss the playoffs either way. it doent change how good or bad this team is.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                        i understand that a winning season is nice and all, but do you really give a shit? who the fuck cares if we are 2 games under or 2 games under if we miss the playoffs either way. it doent change how good or bad this team is.
                        I actually do at this point. Why not have a winning season? It's been a really long time since we had one. Can't hurt. We're definitely not making the playoffs so we gotta find a reason to watch.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                        Where did the team from the last week go? I realize we were playing bad teams, but you could see the energy. The last two nights it's just like "oh it's the Nationals, we're going to lose anyway, so who cares"
                        Easy to have more energy when you're winning. It's all about talent. And we lack it, especially on the mound.

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                          The slump has begun.

I thought this was very odd also but I didn't say anything because people say weird stuff sometimes in emotionally charged game threads.

:shrug:

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by rmc523 View Post
                          Where did the team from the last week go? I realize we were playing bad teams, but you could see the energy. The last two nights it's just like "oh it's the Nationals, we're going to lose anyway, so who cares"
                          Glad to see I wasn't the only one perceiving a weird vibe from the team.

Comment

• The team is losing. Is Dee supposed to be celebrating when they're losing? They're just not talented enough.

Comment

• I wanted to throw my TV out of the window after the top of the 7th.

We can get swept and still grab the Wild Card. We have the right remaining schedule to do so. And winning tomorrow would be a very Marlins thing to do.

Comment

I wanted to throw my TV out of the window after the top of the 7th.

We can get swept and still grab the Wild Card. We have the right remaining schedule to do so. And winning tomorrow would be a very Marlins thing to do.
                                The teams ahead of us aren't that good either.
                                But it's tough to catch up. We would need a winning streak at some point and our rotation sucks. I would also feel better if our series against Colorado was at home instead of at Coors.

In other news, Tazawa sucks.

- - - - - - - - - -

It's probably a good thing that our front office does nothing. Knowing them, they'd probably add another Junichi Tazawa.

Comment

Working...
                                X