Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanton is absolutely incredible.

- - - - - - - - - -

Yelich driving these 2 in here would be huge.

Comment

• Not sure why I said single. It was a double...Stanton doesn't hit singles lol.

Comment

• I'm almost surprised they didn't walk Stanton, even if that meant walking in a run.

Comment

• Conley in trouble in the 6th. Having a lot of trouble with the Padres top of the order.

Comment

• Conley going Conley

- - - - - - - - - -

Then Ozuna Jesus.

Comment

• 1 run lead again smh. Terrible Conley.

- - - - - - - - - -

McGowan coming in.

Comment

• I can't get over the fact the fucking front office let Peters pitch in Jax today.

Comment

• What bs.

Comment

• McGowan's been throwing BP lately. Another HR allowed and now we're losing.

Comment

• Like I said the other day. McGowan has been shit since the break.

Comment

• Stanton has 2 HR's and 5 RBI's yet the team is still losing. That has to be demoralizing.

Comment

• Sorry, but I don't know how you trade Stanton in the offseason. It'd be an absolute gut punch to what's left of the fan base with the way he's played this year. And it wouldn't get the new ownership off to a good start with the fans.

Comment

• Conley is trash. And Ozuna now has zero arm strength and zero defensive baseball sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by geemoney View Post
                              Sorry, but I don't know how you trade Stanton in the offseason. It'd be an absolute gut punch to what's left of the fan base with the way he's played this year. And it wouldn't get the new ownership off to a good start with the fans.
                              They wont. his contract is so overhyped as this albatross when it really isnt. Especially when combined with the fact that Yelich is on a team friendly deal.

Comment

• Ozuna will need rotator cuff surgery this winter.

Comment

Working...
                                X