No announcement yet.

Nationals @ Marlins 6/19-6/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Vegas about to.walk down to see the end.

Comment

Am I crazy to think I'd rather have Dee up than Stanton here?

Comment

We tied it.

I was confused when I saw Urena scored on a wild pitch....he pinch ran for Ellis.

- - - - - - - - - -

Stanton singled, Realmuto scored, but Dee was thrown out at home. We're up 2-1 now.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ramos finished it, the Fish won.

That game sure changed quickly. Went from a no hitter to us winning.

Comment

Scherzer can suck it.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
            I'm in Vegas about to.walk down to see the end.
            Best place to spend a day. In Vegas sitting in a sports book

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
              Best place to spend a day. In Vegas sitting in a sports book
              Yep just got here this morning. Got 5 days of sports

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                Yep just got here this morning. Got 5 days of sports
                Best is Sept. Baseball all week(Dogs win alot cause good teams rest guys) and football all weekend plus its not 500 degrees HAHA

Have fun!!!

Comment

So a bunch of people knew we'd get no hit but then we won.

Comment

Straily has been awesome. But unfortunately we'll likely regret that trade. Luis Castillo will start on Friday for the Reds and he apparently has been looking great. So hopefully Straily puts up a couple of big years here.
                    "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                    - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                      So a bunch of people knew we'd get no hit but then we won.
                      To be fair, we should've been no-hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph View Post
                        Straily has been awesome. But unfortunately we'll likely regret that trade. Luis Castillo will start on Friday for the Reds and he apparently has been looking great. So hopefully Straily puts up a couple of big years here.
                        We wont regret that trade. No matter how good Castillo has been, he wont be an ace in all likelihood and without Strailly our rotation would be so much worse than it even is right now this year as castillo was no ML ready to start the year. Plus strailly has 2 years of team control after this year i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                          To be fair, we should've been no-hit.
                          Yeah, there was an error in there by the Nats too that allowed us to continue the inning and score both runs.

Comment

Originally posted by fish16 View Post
                            We wont regret that trade. No matter how good Castillo has been, he wont be an ace in all likelihood and without Strailly our rotation would be so much worse than it even is right now this year as castillo was no ML ready to start the year. Plus strailly has 2 years of team control after this year i believe.
                            In 3 years everyone will forget Straily played here. And if Castillo is a 4 win player you bet your ass we will regret that trade.
                            "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                            - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Tazawa is back from "Bad Ribs" and Brad Zeigler to the DL with the old fake "bad back" injury

The plan is doing well. Guy sucks u can always make up an injury for 10 days

- - - - - - - - - -

Talking about RPs. Here are 2 more we just gave up on

Preston Claiborne-Claimed him while he was hurt in 2014 didnt pitch for us so we released him in 2016. He is back up with Texas now

http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?player_id=502011#/career/R/pitching/2017/ALL

Matt Ramsey-Traded for him but got hurt in 2014 finally back in 2016 and looked good however we didn't protect him in the MINOR league Rule 5

http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?player_id=543677#/career/R/pitching/2017/ALL

Comment

Working...
                              X