A's @ Marlins 6/13 - 6/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A's @ Marlins 6/13 - 6/14

Fish hung a crooked number up on the A's last night, winning 8-1. Urena with another quality start. Good to see him become a valuable starter this season. 12:10 start today. A's starter making his major-league debut.

Stanton homered. At least the wrist wasnt serious

Comment

Bour back on Friday, too. Things are looking up. Read a quote from Mattingly where he was being asked about how injuries have affected the team, and flat out said the SS injuries haven't hurt at all because of how good Riddle's been. So it'll be interesting to see what happens when Hech gets back.

Comment

I was at the game last night. Of course all the big action happened when I was waiting in the ridiculously slow BBQ concession line. My cousin also got hit in the face with a ball (which also happened while in line). They played well though.

---

I definitely agree about SS. Dump Hech for a bag of peanuts at this point. He's just going to drag the lineup down when he returns.

Comment

I guess today's game isn't on TV. Volquez walks the bases loaded and then walks in a run.

Comment

Volquez can't find the strike zone.

Comment

Damn Fish look good today. Hope they can score as many runs as yesterday-O WAIT this is yesterday's game. Gotta love it

Least the draft is going and we are drafting talent today. Well injured talent but talent

Comment

Game is on MLB TV where available.

Comment

Mother Fuck

Comment

Volquez doesn't have it today. DD's error in the 1st didn't help either.

Comment

LOL DVH's home run call is the worst thing ever. I don't mind him overall, but both home runs he made seem like they were routine fly balls until he started his up up and away catchphrase.

Comment

I'm not sure why but it seems a rookie making his first start is getting the calls on the corner, and Volquez isn't.

Comment

What a pleasant surprise Tyler Moore has been. We shit on the FO so much for not going out and getting a right-handed 1st Baseman, and not only has JB punished lefties, but also I don't think we could've hoped for more production from that righty 1B than what we've gotten from Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                            What a pleasant surprise Tyler Moore has been. We shit on the FO so much for not going out and getting a right-handed 1st Baseman, and not only has JB punished lefties, but also I don't think we could've hoped for more production from that righty 1B than what we've gotten from Moore.
                            Yeah, definitely nice that he's been decent stepping in for Bour instead of a black hole that would normally be his replacement.

Comment

Don Kelly

Comment

Working...
                              X