Round 2 | Joseph (Joe) Dunand | 3B | NC State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sports24/7 View Post
    Obviously I meant Miller as the Gardiner and Spann comps. But hey, a chance for pedantry, right?
    sure was, and this is another. it appears that names are not your strong suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
      sure was, and this is another. it appears that names are not your strong suit.
      You're right. I added an "i" to Brett Gardner's name. How will I ever go on? Good thing I have you to correct me. If only there were an award for people who correct typos on message boards, you'd have to be right there in the running, right? But I'm sure it made you feel special a couple of days in a row, so I'm glad I could do that for you.

By the way, most sentences start with capital letters. It appears forming proper sentences is not your strong suit.

Comment

You're right. I added an "i" to Brett Gardner's name. How will I ever go on? Good thing I have you to correct me. If only there were an award for people who correct typos on message boards, you'd have to be right there in the running, right? But I'm sure it made you feel special a couple of days in a row, so I'm glad I could do that for you.

By the way, most sentences start with capital letters. It appears forming proper sentences is not your strong suit.
        style is subjective. those names are objectively wrong (span was wrong too)

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
          style is subjective. those names are objectively wrong (span was wrong too)
          Starting sentences with a capital letter is far from subjective. Any elementary school teacher could tell you that. But I'm sure you'll want to get the last word. I'll let you have it, because proving people wrong on message boards seems so very important to you.

Comment

Starting sentences with a capital letter is far from subjective. Any elementary school teacher could tell you that. But I'm sure you'll want to get the last word. I'll let you have it, because proving people wrong on message boards seems so very important to you.
            i dunno, man - you seem to be the one responding in detail

Comment

SIGNED per ARod

1.2 million. We saved another $125,000
              Last edited by tjfla; 06-23-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X