X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round CB-A | Brian Miller | OF | UNC Chapel Hill | SIGNED

Discuss.

- - - - - - - - - -

walk on, played 1B his soph season, played CF last year, #59 prospect, future top of the order hitter, good plate discipline, Peter Gammons's comp is Brett Gardner. 4.0 home to first. Gammons says his OF routes are great, and is going to have power

- - - - - - - - - -

John Manuel used a Denard Span comp
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Law has him ranked #32 in his top 100.

Comment

Miller, who batted .336 and had 21 steals for the Tar Heels this spring, has similar speed but less power than Marlins center fielder Christian Yelich, Meek said.

“We think he’s an everyday type center fielder. We’re trying to get middle-of-the-field players high in the draft,” Meek said.
      http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...612-story.html
      "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
      - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Interesting to see a couple college guys taken earlier. You definitely love seeing those 18/19 year olds putting up huge seasons in GBoro but I'd love to see some guys get through the system in under 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by dim View Post
          Interesting to see a couple college guys taken earlier. You definitely love seeing those 18/19 year olds putting up huge seasons in GBoro but I'd love to see some guys get through the system in under 3 years.
          Only issue is we now have 4 guys who are the same exact player. Granted,Miller is probably the best out of all of them but still has ways to go. At best he could be Brett Gardner at worst he is Bryan Petersen(4th OF type)

Comment

SIGNED

SLOT-1,888,800

Comment

in 233 AB he hit .322/.384/.416 at Greensboro with 21 steals and 6 CS. I like this pick
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
              X